Report NEP-TRE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André, 2013. "The dynamics of urban traffic congestion and the price of parking�," MPRA Paper 48433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tai-Yu Ma, 2013. "Design and scenario assessment for collaborative logistics and freight transport systems," Post-Print halshs-00844705, HAL.
- Carlo Fezzi & Ian J. Bateman, 2013. "Estimating the Value of Travel Time to Recreational Sites Using Revealed Preferences," Working Papers 2013.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carnovale, Maria & Gibson, Matthew, 2013. "The Effects of Driving Restrictions on Air Quality and Driver Behavior," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0v8813qm, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Mathieu Gardrat & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "Urban goods movement (UGM) analysis as a tool for urban planning," Post-Print halshs-00844657, HAL.
- Krupnick, Alan & Wang, Zhongmin & Wang, Yushuang, 2013. "Sector Effects of the Shale Gas Revolution in the United States," Discussion Papers dp-13-21, Resources For the Future.
- Czerny, Achim & Höffler, Felix & Mun, Se-il, 2013. "Port Competition and Welfare Effect of Strategic Privatization," EWI Working Papers 2013-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- A. Talha Yalta, 2013. "The Dynamics of Road Energy Demand and Illegal Fuel Activity in Turkey: A Rolling Window Analysis," Working Papers 1304, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2013. "The risk constrained cash-in-transit vehicle routing problem with time windows," Working Papers 2013012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Alain Bonnafous & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "An alternative UGM Paradigm to O-D matrices: the FRETURB model," Post-Print halshs-00844652, HAL.
- Lee, Brian H.Y., 2013. "Teens, Technology, and Transportation: An exploration of the digital lives of high schoolers," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5g24r9x6, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Jacco J.J. Thijssen, 2013. "The Long and Winding Road: Valuing Investment under Construction Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 13/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dan Bogart & Latika Chaudhary, 2013. "Off the Rails: Is State Ownership Bad for Productivity?," Working Papers 131401, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Georg Inderst & Raffaele Della Croce, 2013. "Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure: A Comparison Between Australia and Canada," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 32, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dgr:tudtpm:20134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore