Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure: A Comparison Between Australia and Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Antolín & Debbie Harrison, 2012. "Annual DC Pension Statements and the Communications Challenge," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 19, OECD Publishing.
- Berstein, Solange & Fuentes, Olga & Villatoro, Félix, 2013. "Default investment strategies in a defined contribution pension system: a pension risk model application for the chilean case," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 379-414, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderst, Georg & Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Institutional Investment in Infrastructure in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 62522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trianti, Nikoletta, 2015. "Portfolio Management in Public Pension Reserve Funds/Gestión de carteras en los Fondos de Reserva de las Pensiones Públicas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 985-1008, Septiembr.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Inderst, Georg, 2013. "Private infrastructure finance and investment in Europe," EIB Working Papers 2013/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Inderst, Georg, 2015. "Social infrastructure investment: private finance and institutional investors," MPRA Paper 69504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsallocation d'actifs; asset allocation; Australia; Australie; Canada; Canada; financement privé; fonds de pension; infrastructure; infrastructure; infrastructure investment; infrastructure policy; institutional investors; investissement dans les infrastructures; investisseurs institutionnels; pension funds; pension regulation; politique des infrastructures; private finance; réglementation des pensions;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:32-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .