Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure: A Comparison Between Australia and Canada
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderst, Georg & Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Institutional Investment in Infrastructure in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 62522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trianti, Nikoletta, 2015. "Portfolio Management in Public Pension Reserve Funds/Gestión de carteras en los Fondos de Reserva de las Pensiones Públicas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 985-1008, Septiembr.
- Panha Heng & Scott J. Niblock & Jennifer L. Harrison, 2015. "Retirement policy: a review of the role, characteristics, and contribution of the Australian superannuation system," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 1-17, November.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Inderst, Georg, 2013. "Private infrastructure finance and investment in Europe," EIB Working Papers 2013/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Inderst, Georg, 2015. "Social infrastructure investment: private finance and institutional investors," MPRA Paper 69504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsallocation d'actifs; asset allocation; Australia; Australie; Canada; Canada; financement privé; fonds de pension; infrastructure; infrastructure; infrastructure investment; infrastructure policy; institutional investors; investissement dans les infrastructures; investisseurs institutionnels; pension funds; pension regulation; politique des infrastructures; private finance; réglementation des pensions;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:32-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.