Pension Fund Investment in Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inderst, Georg & Stewart, Fiona, 2014. "Institutional Investment in Infrastructure in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 62522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2014. "Finance and Public-Private Partnerships," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bianchi, Robert J. & Bornholt, Graham & Drew, Michael E. & Howard, Michael F., 2014. "Long-term U.S. infrastructure returns and portfolio selection," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 314-325.
- Torsten Ehlers, 2014. "Understanding the challenges for infrastructure finance," BIS Working Papers 454, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Wurstbauer & Wolfgang Schäfers, 2015. "Inflation hedging and protection characteristics of infrastructure and real estate assets," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Mosolygó, Zsuzsa, 2010.
"A tőkefedezeti rendszer alapkérdéseinek új megközelítése
[A new approach to the basic issues raised by the PAYE system]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 612-633.
- Riham Shendy & Zachary Kaplan & Peter Mousley, 2011. "Toward Better Infrastructure : Conditions, Constraints, and Opportunities in Financing Public-Private Partnerships in Select African Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2331.
- Bresnihan, Patrick, 2016. "The bio-financialization of Irish Water: New advances in the neoliberalization of vital services," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 115-124.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0042-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evgenios Tassopoulos & Sotirios Theodoropoulos, 2013. "Feasibility of the Development of Cruise Terminal in Lavrio Port under Concession Scheme," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 3-16.
- Nadine Gatzert & Thomas Kosub, 2014. "Insurers’ Investment in Infrastructure: Overview and Treatment under Solvency II," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 39(2), pages 351-372, April.
- Qile Tan & William Dimovski & Victor Fang, 2015.
"The Underpricing of Infrastructure IPOs: Evidence from China,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(04), pages 1-31, December.
- Qile Tan & Bill Dimovski, 2013. "The Underpricing of Infrastructure IPOs: Evidence from China," ERES eres2013_74, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Thierry Theurillat, 2011.
"La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité,"
Géographie, économie, société,
Lavoisier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-254.
- Thierry Theurillat, 2011. "La ville négociée : entre financiarisation et durabilité," GRET Publications and Working Papers 12-11, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Inderst, Georg, 2013. "Private infrastructure finance and investment in Europe," EIB Working Papers 2013/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Inderst, Georg, 2015. "Social infrastructure investment: private finance and institutional investors," MPRA Paper 69504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Alonso & Alfonso Arellano & David Tuesta, 2016. "Pension fund investments in infrastructure and the global financial regulation," Working Papers 16/19, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Wouter Thierie & Lieven Moor, 2016. "The characteristics of infrastructure as an investment class," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Hellowell, Mark, 2013. "PFI redux? Assessing a new model for financing hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 77-85.
- Grelck, Michael B. & Prigge, Stefan & Tegtmeier, Lars & Topalov, Mihail & Torpan, Igor, 2010. "Investing in times of inflation fears: Diversification properties of investments in liquid real assets," Working Paper Series 03/2010, Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA).
- Ron Bird & Harry Liem & Susan Thorp, 2011. "Infrastructure: Real Assets and Real Returns," Working Paper Series 11, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bitsch, Florian, 2012. "Do investors value cash flow stability of listed infrastructure funds?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2012-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
Keywordsactifs alternatifs; allocation d'actifs; alternative assets; asset allocation; barriers; contraintes réglementaires; diversification; diversification; financement privé; infrastructure; infrastructure; listed securities; obstacle; pensions; pensions; private finance; regulatory constraints; rendement; returns; risk; risque; titres cotés en bourse;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:32-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.