General Equilibrium Approach for Poverty Analysis: With an Application to Cameroon
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2220, African Development Bank.
- Saeed Solaymani, 2016. "Impacts of energy subsidy reform on poverty and income inequality in Malaysia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2707-2723, November.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Richard, Patrick & Savard, Luc, 2013.
"Parametric and nonparametric income distribution estimators in CGE micro-simulation modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 892-899.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Patrick Richard & Luc Savard, 2012. "Parametric and nonparametric income distribution estimators in CGE micro-simulation modeling," EcoMod2012 4631, EcoMod.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2011.
"The Food Crisis and its Impacts on Poverty in Senegal and Mali: Crossed Destinies,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 29(2), pages 211-247, March.
- Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Luc SAVARD, "undated". "The Food Crisis and its Impacts on Poverty in Senegal and Mali: Crossed Destinies," EcoMod2009 21500015, EcoMod.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2008. "The Food Crisis and its Impacts on Poverty in Senegal and Mali: Crossed Destinies," Cahiers de recherche 08-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised 08 May 2009.
- Marie-Hélène Cloutier & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwé, 2008. "Education and Poverty in Vietnam: a Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0804, CIRPEE.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Cabral, François & Cissé, Fatou & Diagne, Abdoulaye & Savard, Luc, 2007. "Stratégies de réduction de la pauvreté au Sénégal : une analyse par la modélisation en équilibre général calculable microsimulé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 483-528, décembre.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2013.
"Reducing fuel subsidies and the implication on fiscal balance and poverty in Indonesia: A simulation analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 117-134.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "Reducing Fuel Subsidies and the Implication on Fiscal Balance and Poverty in Indonesia: A Simulation Analysis," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201206, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised May 2012.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2011. "A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation of the Application of an Endogenous Poverty Line and Its Relationship with the Poverty Impact of Policy Reforms," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201101, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Nov 2011.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2300, African Development Bank.
- Naranpanawa, Athula & Bandara, Jayatilleke S. & Selvanathan, Saroja, 2011. "Trade and poverty nexus: A case study of Sri Lanka," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 328-346, March.
- Nicholas Adamtey & Vitus Azeem & Samuel Fambon, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 221, African Development Bank.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Luc Savard, 2005. "Impact Analysis of the Liberalization of Groundnut Production in Senegal: A Multi-household Computable General Equilibrium Model," Cahiers de recherche 05-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Nkang, Nkang & Omonona, Bolarin & Yusuf, Suleiman & Oni, Omobowale, 2012. "Simulating the Impact of Exogenous Food Price Shock on Agriculture and the Poor in Nigeria: Results from a Computable General Equilibrium Model," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 1(2).
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2008. "Poverty, income distribution and CGE micro-simulation modeling: Does the functional form of distribution matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(2), pages 149-184, June.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2010.
"Volatility of World Rice Prices, Import Tariffs and Poverty in Indonesia : A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis,"
Economics and Finance in Indonesia,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 58, pages 335-364, December.
- Teguh, Dartanto, 2010. "Volatility of world rice prices, import tariffs and poverty in Indonesia: a CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 31451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 87 - Decomposition of Output Growth in the Tunisian Olive-Growing Sector: A Frontier Production Function Approach," Working Paper Series 222, African Development Bank.
- Jean-Marc Philip, 2006. "Le recours aux MEGC pour l’analyse de l’accord de partenariat économique entre l’union européenne et les pays ACP : une revue de la littérature," CAE Working Papers 92, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.