Forecasting Photovoltaic Deployment with Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, J. & Sorda, G. & Madlener, R., 2015.
"Modeling the diffusion of residential photovoltaic systems in Italy: An agent-based simulation,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 106-131.
- Palmer, Johannes & Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Modeling the Diffusion of Residential Photovoltaic Systems in Italy: An Agent-based Simulation," FCN Working Papers 9/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
Keywordsphotovoltaic; forecasting; neural networks.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-06-18 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufg:qdsems:02-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Grilli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emsfoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .