Forecasting Photovoltaic Deployment with Neural Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramos-Martin, Jesus, 2003.
"Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 387-398, October.
- Jesús Ramos Martín, 2003. "Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory," UHE Working papers 2003_03, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- François Bourguignon, 2004.
"Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, pages 369-387.
- François Bourguignon & Sylvie Lambert & Akiko suwa-Eisenmann, 2004. "Trade exposure and income volatility in cash-crop exporting developing countries," Research Unit Working Papers 0408, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Uwe Schneider & Bruce McCarl, 2003.
"Economic Potential of Biomass Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 291-312.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Bruce A. McCarl, 2001. "Economic Potential of Biomass-Based Fuels for Greenhouse Gas Emission Mitigation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 01-wp280, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Charles, Michael B. & Ryan, Rachel & Ryan, Neal & Oloruntoba, Richard, 2007. "Public policy and biofuels: The way forward?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5737-5746, November.
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-848, December.
- Heckman, James J., 2001. "Econometrics and empirical economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 3-5, January.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Clark, Christopher D. & Ellis, Pamela & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey & Walsh, Marie E., 2006. "Farmer Willingness to Grow Switchgrass for Energy Production," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21355, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Krajnc, N. & Domac, J., 2007. "How to model different socio-economic and environmental aspects of biomass utilisation: Case study in selected regions in Slovenia and Croatia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6010-6020, December.
- De Jong, Ben H. J. & Tipper, Richard & Montoya-Gomez, Guillermo, 2000. "An economic analysis of the potential for carbon sequestration by forests: evidence from southern Mexico," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 313-327, May.
- Le Moigne, Jean-Louis, 1995. "On theorizing the complexity of economic systems," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 477-499.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Gordon, Robert & Brown, Bettina B., 2009. "Nonmarket cobenefits and economic feasibility of on-farm biogas energy production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1170-1179, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmer, J. & Sorda, G. & Madlener, R., 2015.
"Modeling the diffusion of residential photovoltaic systems in Italy: An agent-based simulation,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 106-131.
- Palmer, Johannes & Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2013. "Modeling the Diffusion of Residential Photovoltaic Systems in Italy: An Agent-based Simulation," FCN Working Papers 9/2013, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
Keywordsphotovoltaic; forecasting; neural networks.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-06-18 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufg:qdsems:02-2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Grilli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emsfoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .