Report NEP-FOR-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catik, A. Nazif & Karaçuka, Mehmet, 2011. "A comparative analysis of alternative univariate time series models in forecasting Turkish inflation," DICE Discussion Papers 20, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Filip Novotny & Marie Rakova, 2010. "Assessment of Consensus Forecasts Accuracy: The Czech National Bank Perspective," Working Papers 2010/14, Czech National Bank.
- Fossati, Sebastian, 2011. "Dating U.S. Business Cycles with Macro Factors," Working Papers 2011-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2012.
- Marcus Cobb & Gonzalo Echavarría & Pablo Filippi & Macarena García & Carolina Godoy & Wildo González & Carlos Medel & Marcela Urrutia, 2011. "Short-Term GDP Forecasting Using Bridge Models: a Case for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 626, Central Bank of Chile.
- Jan Filacek & Branislav Saxa, 2010. "Central Bank Forecasts as a Coordination Device," Working Papers 2010/13, Czech National Bank.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adi Schnytzer & Yisrael Schnytzer, 2011. "Animal Modeling of Earthquakes and Prediction Market," Working Papers 2011-20, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Imene Mootamri, 2011. "Long Memory Process in Asset Returns with Multivariate GARCH innovations," Working Papers halshs-00599250, HAL.
- Crescenzio Gallo & Michelangelo De Bonis, 2011. "Forecasting Photovoltaic Deployment with Neural Networks," Quaderni DSEMS 02-2011, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menno Middeldorp, 2011. "Central bank transparency, the accuracy of professional forecasts, and interest rate volatility," Staff Reports 496, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Dées, Stéphane & Soares Brinca, Pedro, 2011. "Consumer confidence as a predictor of consumption spending: evidence for the United States and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1349, European Central Bank.