Short-Term GDP Forecasting Using Bridge Models: a Case for Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Végh, 2005.
"When It Rains, It Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2004, Volume 19, pages 11-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Vegh, Carlos, 2004. "When it rains, it pours: Procyclical capital flows and macroeconomic policies," MPRA Paper 13883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart & Carlos A. Vegh, 2004. "When it Rains, it Pours: Procyclical Capital Flows and Macroeconomic Policies," NBER Working Papers 10780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Strawczynski, Michel & Zeira, Joseph, 2009. "Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy: Permanent and Transitory Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ugo Panizza & Dany Jaimovich, 2007. "Procyclicality or Reverse Causality?," Research Department Publications 4508, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Magda Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 420-439, June.
- Magda E. Kandil & Hanan Morsy, 2010. "Fiscal Stimulus and Credibility in Emerging Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/123, International Monetary Fund.
- Aguiar, Mark & Gopinath, Gita, 2007. "Emerging Market Business Cycles: The Cycle is the Trend," Scholarly Articles 11988098, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gabriela Inchauste & Bernardin Akitoby & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta, 2004. "The Cyclical and Long-Term Behavior of Government Expenditures in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Riccardo Fiorito, 1997. "Stylized Facts of Government Finance in the G-7," IMF Working Papers 97/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip R. Lane, 2009.
"The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1233-1249, September.
- Vahagn Galstyan and Philip R. Lane, 2008. "The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp257, IIIS.
- Galstyan, Vahagn A. & Lane, Philip R., 2008. "The Composition of Government Spending and the Real Exchange Rate," CEPR Discussion Papers 6903, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hercowitz, Z. & Strawczynski, M., 2001. "Fiscal Policy Dynamics with a Public-Debt Guideline," Papers 2001-1, Tel Aviv.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1994.
"Stylized facts of business cycles in the G7 from a real business cycles perspective,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 235-269, February.
- Fiorito, Riccardo & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 1992. "Stylized Facts of Business Cycles in the G7 from a Real Business Cycles Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2011-06-18 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .