Report NEP-MAC-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Milani & John Treadwell, 2011. "The Effects of Monetary Policy "News" and "Surprises"," Working Papers 101109, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2011. "Fiscal Multipliers and Policy Coordination," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 628, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2011. "Estimating Central Bank preferences in a small open economy: Sweden 1995-2009," Working Papers 1111, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Volker Clausen & Hans-Werner Wohltmann, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks and Cyclical Dynamics in an Asymmetric Monetary Union," Ruhr Economic Papers 0247, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Landais, Bernard, 2011.
"Conduite et efficacité de la politique économique : les leçons de la crise
[Management and Efficiency of the Economic Policies : The Crisis' Lessons"]," MPRA Paper 31223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Kuttner, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Asset Price Volatility: Should We Refill the Bernanke-Gertler Prescription?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2011.
- Vetlov, Igor & Hlédik, Tibor & Jonsson, Magnus & Kucsera, Henrik & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2011. "Potential output in DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1351, European Central Bank.
- Ke Pang & Pierre L. Siklos, 2010. "Financial Frictions and Credit Spreads," Working Papers 2010/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Bojeşteanu, Elena & Manu, Ana Simona, 2011.
"Analiza empirică a sincronizării ciclului de afaceri şi a similarităţii şocurilor între România şi zona euro
[Empirical analysis of business cycle synchronization and shock similarity between Roman," MPRA Paper 31295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doraisami, Anita, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis: Countercyclical Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 288, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Christian Bredemeier & Henry Goecke, 2011. "Sticky Prices vs. Sticky Information – A Cross-Country Study of Inflation Dynamics," Ruhr Economic Papers 0255, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Sylvain Leduc & Jean-Marc Natal, 2011. "Should central banks lean against changes in asset prices?," Working Paper Series 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Julia Darby & Jacques Melitz, 2011. "Joint Estimates of Automatic and Discretionary Fiscal Policy: the OECD 1981-2003," Working Papers 2011-14, CEPII research center.
- Eduardo Engel & Christopher Neilson & Rodrigo Valdés, 2011. "Chile’s Fiscal Rule as Social Insurance," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 627, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gunda-Alexandra Detmers & Dieter Nautz, 2011. "The information content of central bank interest rate projections: Evidence from New Zealand," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mario Jovanovic, 2011. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Stock Market Uncertainty? – Empirical Evidence from the United States," Ruhr Economic Papers 0240, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Michel Strawczynski & Joseph Zeira, 2011. "Procyclicality of Fiscal Policy in Emerging Countries: the Cycle is the Trend," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 624, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fabio Verona, 2011. "Lumpy investment in sticky information general equilibrium," CEF.UP Working Papers 1102, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Filip Novotny & Marie Rakova, 2010. "Assessment of Consensus Forecasts Accuracy: The Czech National Bank Perspective," Working Papers 2010/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge Fornero, 2011. "Introducing Financial Assets into Structural Models," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 625, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation," NBER Working Papers 17111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karlygash Kuralbayeva, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Adjustment to Shocks in Commodity-Producing Countries," OxCarre Working Papers 060, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frédéric Reynes & Yasser Yeddir-Tamsamani & Gaël Callonec, 2011. "Presentation of the Three-ME model: Multi-sector Macroeconomic Model for the Evaluation of Environmental and Energy policy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Roth, Felix & Gros, Daniel & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012. "Has the financial crisis eroded citizens' trust in the European Central Bank? Panel data evidence for the Euro area, 1999-2011," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jan Filacek & Branislav Saxa, 2010. "Central Bank Forecasts as a Coordination Device," Working Papers 2010/13, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Menno Middeldorp, 2011. "Central bank transparency, the accuracy of professional forecasts, and interest rate volatility," Staff Reports 496, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2011. "A Model of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 17115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Heyer, 2011. "The effectiveness of economic policy and position in the cycle The case of tax reductions on overtime in France," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Fiscal Sustainability in Latin America: Incompatible Goals?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holden, Steinar & Sparrman, Victoria, 2011. "Do Government Purchases Affect Unemployment?," Memorandum 17/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew T. Young & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Explicit Evidence on an Implicit Contract," Working Papers 2011-17, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Ana María Iregui B. & Ligia Alba Malo B. & María Teresa Ramírez G., 2011. "Wage Adjustment Practices and the Link between Price and Wages: Survey Evidence from Colombian Firms," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008753, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Financial stability, new macro prudential arrangements and shadow banking: regulatory arbitrage and stringent Basel III regulations," MPRA Paper 31319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Brave & Hesna Genay, 2011. "Federal Reserve policies and financial market conditions during the crisis," Working Paper Series WP-2011-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Frauke Dobnik, 2011. "OLong-run Money Demand in OECD Countries – Cross-Member Cointegration," Ruhr Economic Papers 0237, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marcus Cobb & Gonzalo Echavarría & Pablo Filippi & Macarena García & Carolina Godoy & Wildo González & Carlos Medel & Marcela Urrutia, 2011. "Short-Term GDP Forecasting Using Bridge Models: a Case for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 626, Central Bank of Chile.