The Effects of Monetary Policy "News" and "Surprises"
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Schmitt‐Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012.
"What's News in Business Cycles,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2733-2764, November.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2008. "What's News in Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 14215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2012. "What's News in Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 8984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2009. "What’s News in Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Uribe & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, 2009. "What's News in Business Cycles," 2009 Meeting Papers 135, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino, Caterina & Teresa Punzi, Maria, 2013.
"Leaning against boom–bust cycles in credit and housing prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1500-1522.
- Caterina Mendicino & Luisa Lambertini & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers w201108, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers 201101, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Mar 2011.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2011. "Leaning Against Boom-Bust Cycles in Credit and Housing Prices," Working Papers CELEG 1104, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Caterina Mendicino & Sandra Gomes, 2011.
"Housing Market Dynamics: Any News?,"
w201121, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Mendicino, Caterina & Gomes, Sandra, 2015. "Housing market dynamics: Any news?," Working Paper Series 1775, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "Housing Market Dynamics: Any News?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/23, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Negro, Marco Del & Schorfheide, Frank, 2013. "DSGE Model-Based Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, in: G. Elliott & C. Granger & A. Timmermann (ed.),Handbook of Economic Forecasting, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 57-140, Elsevier.
- Badarinza, Cristian & Margaritov, Emil, 2011. "News and policy foresight in a macro-finance model of the US," Working Paper Series 1313, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAnticipated and unanticipated monetary policy shocks; News shocks; New Keynesian model with news shocks; Effects of monetary policy onoutput;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irv:wpaper:101109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Melissa Valdez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.