The Econometric Estimation of the Macroeconomic Effects of the Shock of Monetary Policy for the Russian Economy
[Эконометрическая Оценка Макроэкономических Эффектов Шока Денежно-Кредитной Политики Для Российской Экономики]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010.
"Sectoral linkages and industrial efficiency: a dilemma or a requisition in identifying development priorities?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 207-233, August.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2003. "Sectoral Linkages and Industrial Efficiency: A Dilemma or a Requisition in Identifying Development Priorities?," Working Papers 0413, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013.
"A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 650-685, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfafermayr, 2009. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 113, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 3930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles, 1996.
"The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks: Evidence from the Flow of Funds,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 78(1), pages 16-34, February.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy shocks: evidence from the flow of funds," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles Evans, 1994. "The effects of monetary policy shocks: evidence from the Flow of Funds," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Javier Garcia-Cicco & Roberto Pancrazi & Martin Uribe, 2010. "Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2510-2531, December.
- Frank Smets & Rafael Wouters, 2007.
"Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 586-606, June.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles : a Bayesian DSGE Approach," Working Paper Research 109, National Bank of Belgium.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Rafael, 2007. "Shocks and Frictions in US Business Cycles: A Bayesian DSGE Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2007. "Shocks and frictions in US business cycles: a Bayesian DSGE approach," Working Paper Series 722, European Central Bank.
- Andrew J. Patton & Tarun Ramadorai & Michael Streatfield, 2015.
"Change You Can Believe In? Hedge Fund Data Revisions,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 70(3), pages 963-999, June.
- Patton, Andrew J & Ramadorai, Tarun & Streatfield, Michael, 2012. "Change You Can Believe In? Hedge Fund Data Revisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ogus, A. I., 1981. "Law and economics: An introductory analysis : W.Z. Hirsch, New York and London: Academic Press, 1979. xv + 275 pp," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 239-241, December.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & F. Vitorino Martins, 2006. "Examining the segment retention problem for the “Group Satellite” case," FEP Working Papers 220, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rodríguez Herrera, Adolfo, 2005. "La reforma de salud en Nicaragua," Documentos de Proyectos 81, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Debowicz, Darío & Golan, Jennifer, 2014. "The impact of Oportunidades on human capital and income distribution in Mexico: A top-down/bottom-up approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 24-42.
- Baudin, Thomas & de la Croix, David & Gobbi, Paula, 2017.
"Endogenous Childlessness and Stages of Development,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David De La Croix & Paula Gobbi & Thomas Baudin, 2018. "Endogenous childlessness and the stages of development," Post-Print hal-01817987, HAL.
- Thomas TB Baudin & David De la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2018. "Endogenous Childlessness and Stages of Development," Working Papers ECARES 2018-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Mountford, 2005. "Leaning into the Wind: A Structural VAR Investigation of UK Monetary Policy," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(5), pages 597-621, October.
- Ronan Congar & Vincent Merlin, 2012.
"A characterization of the maximin rule in the context of voting,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 131-147, January.
- Ronan Congar & Vincent Merlin, 2012. "A characterization of the maximin rule in the context of voting," Post-Print halshs-00554833, HAL.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Govindarajan, Vijay & Gupta, Anil, 2000. "Analysis of the emerging global arena," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 274-284, June.
- Ahmad M. Mahasneh & Zohair H. Al-Zoubi & Omar T. Batayenh & Mohammad S. Jawarneh, 2013. "The Relationship between Parenting Styles and Adult Attachment Styles from Jordan University Students," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(6), pages 1431-1441, June.
- repec:taf:conmgt:v:34:y:2016:i:12:p:843-844 is not listed on IDEAS
- Конторович В.К., 2001. "Взаимосвязь Реального Курса Рубля И Динамики Промышленного Производства В России," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 5(3), pages 363-374.
- Kang, Shaozhong & Liang, Zongsuo & Hu, Wei & Zhang, Jianhua, 1998. "Water use efficiency of controlled alternate irrigation on root-divided maize plants," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 69-76, October.
- Martine Mariotti & Juergen Meinecke, 2011. "Bounds on the Return to Education in Australia using Ability Bias," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-551, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aivazian, Sergey & Brodsky, Boris & Sandoyan, Edward & Voskanyan, Mariam & Manukyan, David, 2013. "Macroeconometric modeling of the Russian and Armenian economy. I. Peculiarities of macroeconomic situation and theoretical description of dynamic models," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 30(2), pages 3-25.
- Imen Hamdi & Ammar Oulamara & TaÃ¯cir Loukil, 2015. "A branch and bound algorithm to minimise the total tardiness in the two-machine permutation flowshop scheduling problem with minimal time lags," International Journal of Operational Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 23(4), pages 387-405.
- Nicola De Bellis, 2011. "The Publish or Perish Book," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 62(7), pages 1426-1429, July.
- Rautava, Jouko, 2004. "The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia's economy--a cointegration approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-327, June.
- Feuz, Dillon M., 2009. "A Comparison of the Effectiveness of Using Futures, Options, LRP Insurance, or AGR-Lite Insurance to Manage Risk for Cow-calf Producers," 2009 Conference, April 20-21, 2009, St. Louis, Missouri 53046, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Rangel-Huerta, A. & Velasco, R.M. & Rodríguez-Meza, M.A., 2005. "Kinetic theory of thermotransport of degenerate polar semiconductor electrons," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 349(1), pages 202-220.
- Beladi, Hamid & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Footloose foreign firm and profitable domestic merger," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 186-194.
- MaxEli, 1995. "Niedriglohnländer - Chance oder Gefahr für sächsische Unternehmer?," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(06), pages 03-05, October.
- Sims, Christopher A. & Zha, Tao, 2006. "Does Monetary Policy Generate Recessions?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 231-272, April.
- Chenarides, Lauren & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2016.
"Store Choice and Consumer Behavior in Food Deserts: An Empirical Application of the Distance Metric Method,"
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts
235925, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Chenarides, Lauren & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2016. "Store Choice and Consumer Behavior in Food Deserts: An Empirical Application of the Distance Metric Method," 2017 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois 250118, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Charles I. Plosser, 1989.
"Money and business cycles: a real business cycle interpretation,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Plosser, C.I., 1989. "Money And Business Cycles A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," RCER Working Papers 210, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Charles I. Plosser, 1990. "Money and Business Cycles: A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 3221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010.
"More jobs for university graduates: some policy options for Tunisia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(10), pages 933-937.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2009. "More Jobs for University Graduates: Some Policy Options for Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2009/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Feeney, JoAnne & Hillman, Arye L, 2001.
"Privatization and the Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policy,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 535-556, May.
- JoAnne Feeney & Arye Hillman, 1999. "Privatization and The Political Economy of Strategic Trade Policy," Discussion Papers 99-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Assael, Héctor, 1997. "Industrial and trade policies under the new trading system: toward a comparative analysis between East Asia and Latin America," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 31656, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Han Paul S., 2004. "Report on Critical Dimensions and Problems of the North Korean Situation (1996-2004)," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-43, December.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2006. "Social Security and Retirement Dynamics," Working Papers wp121, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Neil Bhutta & Daniel R. Ringo, 2015. "Effects of the Ability to Repay and Qualified Mortgage Rules on the Mortgage Market," FEDS Notes 2015-12-29, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; macroeconomic variables; Russian economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-07-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2016-07-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2016-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-07-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:2133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.