The Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gert Peersman, 2012. "Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound," 2012 Meeting Papers 400, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2015.
"The ECB Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have They Lowered Market Borrowing Costs for Banks and Governments?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 91-127, December.
- Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2012. "The ECB Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have They Lowered Market Borrowing Costs for Banks and Governments?," Working Papers 2012-36, CEPII research center.
- SZCZERBOWICZ, Urszula, 2014. "The ECB's Unconventional Monetary Policies: Have they lowered market borrowing costs for banks and governments?," Discussion papers 14008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CRISTE, Adina & LUPU, Iulia, 2015. "Recent Developments In The Strategies Of The European Monetary Authorities," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 2(1), pages 111-115.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria & Kunovac, Davor, 2017.
"Exchange rate pass-through in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
2003, European Central Bank.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 38, Bank of Lithuania.
- Davor Kunovac & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Euro Area," Working Papers 46, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Yılmaz, Derya, 2015. "Unconventional Monetary Policies in the Eurozone: Considering Theoretical Backgrounds and Policy Outcomes," Business and Economics Research Journal, Uludag University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 6(3), pages 51-68, July.
- Jorg Bibow, 2016. "From Antigrowth Bias to Quantitative Easing: The ECB's Belated Conversion?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_868, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015.
"The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:ate:journl:ajbev5i1-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giscard ASSOUMOU ELLA & Cécile BASTIDON & Philippe GILLES, 2014. "International Prices, Monetary And Income Shocks: A Svar Model Of The External Trade Channel In African Economies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 14, pages 85-116, December.
- Adina Criste, 2014. "Monetary Policy Adjustment at the Global Financial Crisis Constraints," Hyperion Economic Journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Hyperion University of Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2(4), pages 3-11, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:14/875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.