Report NEP-MAC-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leontieva, E.A. & Perevyshin, Y.N., 2015. "Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission in Russia," Published Papers 431505, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Andrea De Michelis & Matteo Iacoviello, 2016. "Raising an Inflation Target : The Japanese Experience with Abenomics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1168, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rilind Kabashi & Katerina Suleva, 2016. "Loan supply shocks in Macedonia: a Bayesian SVAR approach with sign restrictions," Working Papers 2016-02, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2016. "Macro, Money and Finance: A Continuous Time Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Kuan-Jen & Lai, Ching-Chong & Lai, Ting-Wei, 2016. "The Division of Temporary and Permanent Employment and Business Cycle Fluctuations," MPRA Paper 72078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Uncertainty shocks and labor market dynamics in Japan," Working Papers SDES-2016-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2016.
- Anna Kormilitsina & Sarah Zubairy, 2016. "Propagation Mechanisms for Government Spending Shocks: A Bayesian Comparison," Departmental Working Papers 1608, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- KOC, Umit & SAHIN, Hasan, 2014.
"Parasal Aktarım Mekanizması: Firma Bilanço Kanalı ve Türkiye
[Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Firm Balance Sheet Channel and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 71979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juraj Zeman, 2016. "Fiscal multipliers in Slovak economy DSGE simulation," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Norbert Metiu & Esteban Prieto, 2016. "Time-varying volatility, financial intermediation and monetary policy," CAMA Working Papers 2016-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2016. "Housing and Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 22354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Timothy Kam & Takeki Sunakawa, 2016. "A note on imperfect credibility," CAMA Working Papers 2016-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Chen Lian, 2016. "Incomplete Information in Macroeconomics: Accommodating Frictions in Coordination," NBER Working Papers 22297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Optimal Automatic Stabilizers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susana Cortés Rodríguez, 2015. "Las tasas de variación como una aproximación a los ciclos. El precio de la vivienda en la Comunidad de Madrid (1960-2014)," Ensayos de Economía 014626, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- John B. Taylor, 2016. "The Staying Power of Staggered Wage and Price Setting Models in Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 22356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hashmat Khan & Jean-François Rouillard, 2016. "Household Borrowing Constraints and Residential Investment Dynamics," Carleton Economic Papers 16-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Beaudry, Paul & Galizia, Dana & Portier, Franck, 2016. "Is the Macroeconomy Locally Unstable and Why Should We Care?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Mario Holzner & Michael Landesmann & Johannes Pöschl & Hermine Vidovic, 2016. "Improving Competitiveness in the Balkan Region – Opportunities and Limits," wiiw Research Reports 411, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Fernando Borraz & Joaquín Saldain, 2015. "Variance Decomposition of Prices in an Emerging Economy," Documentos de trabajo 2015001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Espen R. Moen & Eran Yashiv, 2016. "Matching Workers," Discussion Papers 1615, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Magdalena Drapala, 2016. "The business cycle in the contemporary capitalist economy," Working Papers 31/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jun 2016.
- Garcia Pascual, Antonio & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016. "The European Central Bank's QE: A new hope," CEPR Discussion Papers 11309, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2016. "The impact of unconventional monetary policy on the sovereign bank nexus within and across EU countries. A time-varying conditional correlation analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Vashchelyuk, N.V. (Ващелюк, Н.В.) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2016.
"The Econometric Estimation of the Macroeconomic Effects of the Shock of Monetary Policy for the Russian Economy
[Эконометрическая Оценка Макроэкономических Эффектов Шока Денежно-Кредитной Политики ," Working Papers 2133, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Verstegen, Loes & Meijdam, Lex, 2016. "The Effectiveness of a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism in a Monetary Union : A DSGE Model for the Euro Area," Discussion Paper 2016-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kenneth D. Garbade, 2016. "The early years of the primary dealer system," Staff Reports 777, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- F. Vinas, 2016. "The real effects of universal banking on firms’ investment: Micro-evidence from 2004-2009," Débats économiques et financiers 21, Banque de France.
- Maxime Leroux & Rachidi Kotchoni & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2016. "Prévision de l’activité économique au Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2016rp-08, CIRANO.
- Desbonnet, Audrey & Kankanamge, Sumudu, 2016. "Public debt and aggregate risk," TSE Working Papers 16-658, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Chuku Chuku, 2016. "Evaluating monetary policy options for managing resource revenue shocks when fiscal policy is laissez-faire: Application to Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Challenges of Fiscal Policy in Emerging and Developing Economies," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1604, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Challenges of fiscal policy in emerging and developing economies," CAMA Working Papers 2016-34, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Minoru Watanabe, 2016. "Minimum Wage, Economic Growth and Preference for Consumption," Discussion Papers 1617, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Karol Szafranek, 2016. "Linking excessive disinflation and output movements in an emerging, small open economy A hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve perspective," NBP Working Papers 239, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2016. "Professor Schneider's Shadow Economy:What do we really know? A Rejoinder," MPRA Paper 71903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katherine Moos, 2016. "The Transvaluation of the Theory of Economic Policy: The Lucas Critique Reconsidered," Working Papers 1603, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Mike Nyawo and Neil Rankin, 2016. "What Price-Level Data Tells Us About Consumer Price Rigidity in Zimbabwe: Evidence From New Data," Working Papers 609, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2016. "Does Partisan Conflict Deter FDI Inflows to the US?," NBER Working Papers 22336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Alberola-Ila & Rocío Gondo & Marco Jacopo Lombardi & Diego Urbina, 2016. "Output gaps and policy stabilisation in Latin America: the effect of commodity and capital flow cycles," BIS Working Papers 568, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stanley Simon Malinowitz, 2015. "Finanzas, crisis y los límites de las reformas en Estados Unidos," Ensayos de Economía 014615, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- Markus Brueckner & Francisco Carneiro, 2016. "Terms of trade volatility, government spending cyclicality, and economic growth," CAMA Working Papers 2016-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Markus Brueckner & Francisco Carneiro, 2016. "Terms of Trade Volatility, Government Spending Cyclicality, and Economic Growth," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-638, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Edouard Challe & Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Precautionary Saving Over the Business Cycle," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/54k1p7hdq38, Sciences Po.
- Annelaure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014. "Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts," Sciences Po publications 2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Tariq, Anam & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Risk-sharing deposits in islamic banks: do interest rates have any influence on them?," MPRA Paper 71680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeppe Druedahl & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen, 2016. "Persistent vs. Permanent Income Shocks in the Buffer-Stock Model," Discussion Papers 16-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ulas Sener, 2016. "Die relative Autonomie der Zentralbank: Eine politökonomische Analyse der türkischen Geldpolitik nach 2001," Potsdam Economic Studies 05, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rafael Tiecher Cusinato & Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo & Vicente da Gama Machado & Euler Pereira Gonçalves de Mello & Leonardo Pio Perez, 2016. "Decomposição de Inflação: revisão da metodologia e resultados para 2012 a 2014," Working Papers Series 440, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Markus Brueckner & Tomoo Kikuchi & George Vachadze, 2016. "Effects of Income Growth on Domestic Saving Rates: The Role of Poverty and Borrowing Constraints," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-636, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Xu, Kun & Cheng, Jian-hua & Xu, Wenli, 2016.
[Study on Dynamics of Inflation and Inflation Expectation Shocks in China]," MPRA Paper 71977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prakash Kumar Shrestha, Ph.D., 2016. "Macroeconomic Impact of International Reserves: Empirical Evidence from South Asia," NRB Working Paper 32/2016, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2016. "Inflation Targets and the Zero Lower Bound In a Behavioral Macroeconomic Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tiziana Assenza & Domenico Delli Gatti & Jakob Grazzini & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2016. "Heterogeneous Firms and International Trade: The role of productivity and financial fragility," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def042, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Palaiodimos, George, 2015. "Investments and uncertainty revisited: The case of the US economy," MPRA Paper 72083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thesmar, David & Ors, Evren & Derrien, Francois & Boissel, Charles, 2015. "Systemic Risk in Clearing Houses: Evidence from the European Repo Market," HEC Research Papers Series 1112, HEC Paris.
- Hashmat Khan & Pythagoras Petratos, 2016. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle: Stylized Facts from U.S. Venture Capital Activity," Carleton Economic Papers 16-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco, 2016. "The development impact of financial regulation: evidence from Ethiopia and antebellum USA," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7734, The World Bank.
- S. Heravi & J. Easaw & R. Golinelli, 2016. "Generalized State-Dependent Models: A Multivariate Approach," Working Papers wp1067, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jin Seo Cho & Myung-Ho Park & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2016. "Practical Kolmogorov-Smirnov Testing by Minimum Distance Applied to Measure Top Income Shares in Korea," Working papers 2016rwp-88, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Annarosa Pesole, 2016. "Measures of the Contribution made by ICT to Innovation Output. An Update of the ICT Innovation Output Indicator," JRC Working Papers JRC100892, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael Tompkins & Ariel Olivares, 2016. "Clearing and Settlement Systems from Around the World: A Qualitative Analysis," Discussion Papers 16-14, Bank of Canada.
- Heni Boubaker & Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016. "Time-Varying Persistence of Inflation: Evidence from a Wavelet-Based Approach," Working Papers 201647, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A, 2016. "Macro and institutional determinants of domestic investment in Sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers 20163, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Maira Caño-Guiral, 2015. "The non-observed economy in Uruguay. A look at the first decade of the 21st century," Documentos de trabajo 2015004, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Cabral,Rene & Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Mollick,Andre Varella, 2016. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7712, The World Bank.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Luca Correani & Fabio Di Dio, 2016. "Environmental Policy and Endogenous Market Structure," CEIS Research Paper 384, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 22 Jun 2016.
- GUERRON-QUINTANA, Pablo & INOUE, Atsushi & KILIAN, Lutz, 2016. "Impulse Response Matching Estimators for DSGE Models," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-27, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pandey, Ashish, 2016. "The Indian banking system: A ticking time bomb," MPRA Paper 71792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Lambertini & Luigi Marattin, 2016. "On Prices' Cyclical Behaviour in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper series 16-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Zubarev, Andrey (Зубарев, Андрей) & Nesterova, K.V. (Нестерова, К.В.), 2016.
"Fiscal Policy in Multinational Model of Common Economic Equilibrium
[Фискальная Политика В Многострановой Модели Общего Экономического Равновесия]," Working Papers 2046, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sven Schreiber & Miriam Beblo, 2016. "Leisure and Housing Consumption after Retirement: New Evidence on the Life-Cycle Hypothesis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 849, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Frank Milne, 2016. "Complacency Is Really Dangerous: Three Great Economic Crises," Working Paper 1361, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Gulnara Abdrakhmanova & Galina Gennadievna Kovaleva & Sergey M. Plaksin, 2016. "Approaches to Defining and Measuring Russia’S Internet Economy," HSE Working papers WP BRP 61/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Adriano A. Rampini, 2016. "Financing Durable Assets," NBER Working Papers 22324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kazakova, Maria & Trunin, Pavel, 2015. "Long-Term Prognosis of Basic Demographic and Macroeconomic Indicators in Russia," Published Papers 2308, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kartika, Dwintha Maya, 2015. "Does Indonesian National Health Insurance serve a potential for improving health equity in favour of workers in informal economy?," MPRA Paper 72054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Kormilitsina, 2015. "An Amplification Mechanism in a Model of Energy," Departmental Working Papers 1511, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Nixon, Chris, 2016. "Durable policy approaches: framework development and brief literature review," NZIER Working Paper 2016/2, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Kaixing Huang, 2016. "Demographic Transition and the Unobservable Scale Effects of Economic Growth," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Makochekanwa, Albert, 2016. "Zimbabwe to introduce Zimbabwe Bond Notes: reactions and perceptions of economic agents within the first seven days after the announcement," MPRA Paper 71695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Astolfi & Michela Gamba & Emmanuelle Guidetti & Pierre-Alain Pionnier, 2016. "The use of short-term indicators and survey data for predicting turning points in economic activity: A performance analysis of the OECD system of CLIs during the Great Recession," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2016/8, OECD Publishing.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Nielsen, Caren Yinxia, 2016. "TARP and Market Discipline: Evidence on the Moral Hazard Effects of Bank Recapitalizations," Working Papers 2016:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.