Municipal Finance in Poland, the Slovak Republic, the Czech Republic and Hungary: Institutional Framework and Recent Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Agha Iqbal & Lerme, Catherine S. & Nakosteen, Robert A., 1993. "Assessment of intergovernmental revenue transfers," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 109-118, June.
- Worthington, Andrew C & Dollery, Brian E, 1998.
"The Political Determination of Intergovernmental Grants in Australia,"
Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 299-315, March.
- Andrew Worthington & Brian Dollery, 1998. "The political determination of intergovernmental grants in Australia," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 299-315, March.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "A fiscal needs approach to equalization transfers in a decentralized federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1289, The World Bank.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2006. "The Power to Tax," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027922, April.
- Anwar Shah, 2014.
"Fiscal federalism and macroeconomic governance : for better or for worse?,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 200-240, May.
- Shah, Anwar, 1998. "Fiscal federalism and macroeconomic governance : for better or for worse?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2005, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah, 2008. "Fiscal federalism and macroeconomic governance : for better or for worse?," CEMA Working Papers 584, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Bev Dahlby, 1996. "Fiscal externalities and the design of intergovernmental grants," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 397-412, July.
- Jones, Philip R & Cullis, John G, 1994. "Bureaucracy and Intergrovernmental Grants: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 437-448.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2001.
"Looking for Appropriate Forms of Intergovernmental Transfers for Municipalities in Transition Economies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nam, Chang Woon & Parsche, Rüdiger, 2002. "Looking for appropriate forms of intergovernmental transfers for municipalities in transition economies," ERSA conference papers ersa02p001, European Regional Science Association.
- Luque, Carlos A. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Lima, Gilberto T. & Sakurai, Sergio N. & Costa, Silvio M., 2011.
"Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach,"
31292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Antonio Luque & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Sérgio Naruhiko Sakurai & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment Of Interregionalgovernment Transfers In Brazil: An Input-Output Approach," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Carlos A. Luque, Gilberto T. Lima, Sergio N. Sakurai, Silvio M. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment of Interregional Government Transfers in Brazil: An Input-output Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal decentralisation; local expenditures and taxes; shared taxes; intergovernmental transfers; municipal borrowings; Poland; the Slovak Republic; the Czech Republic; Hungary;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .