Significance and Determination of Fees for Municipal Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1971. "Pricing in Public and Private Enterprises: Electric Utilities in the United States," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 109-147, April.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "A fiscal needs approach to equalization transfers in a decentralized federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1289, The World Bank.
- Bev Dahlby, 1996. "Fiscal externalities and the design of intergovernmental grants," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 397-412, July.
- Peter Friedrich & Joanna Gwiazda & Chang Woon Nam, 2003. "Development of Local Public Finance in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jones, Philip R & Cullis, John G, 1994. "Bureaucracy and Intergrovernmental Grants: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 437-448.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haug, Peter, 2007. "Local Government Control and Efficiency of the Water Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Water Suppliers in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Peter Friedrich, 2011. "Legal European Company Forms to Realize Cross Border FOCJ - Functional Overlapping Competing Jurisdictions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1009, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal decentralisation; local expenditures and taxes; fees; shared taxes; intergovernmental transfers; municipal borrowings; Poland; Britain; Switzerland; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-01-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2005-01-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-01-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2005-01-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-01-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-01-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.