Significance and Determination of Fees for Municipal Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peltzman, Sam, 1971. "Pricing in Public and Private Enterprises: Electric Utilities in the United States," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 109-147, April.
- Bev Dahlby, 1996. "Fiscal externalities and the design of intergovernmental grants," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 397-412, July.
- Peter Friedrich & Joanna Gwiazda & Chang Woon Nam, 2003. "Development of Local Public Finance in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 1107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1994. "A fiscal needs approach to equalization transfers in a decentralized federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1289, The World Bank.
- Jones, Philip R & Cullis, John G, 1994. "Bureaucracy and Intergrovernmental Grants: A Comment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 437-448.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Friedrich, 2011. "Legal European Company Forms to Realize Cross Border FOCJ - Functional Overlapping Competing Jurisdictions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1009, European Regional Science Association.
- Haug, Peter, 2007. "Local Government Control and Efficiency of the Water Industry: An Empirical Analysis of Water Suppliers in East Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal decentralisation; local expenditures and taxes; fees; shared taxes; intergovernmental transfers; municipal borrowings; Poland; Britain; Switzerland; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-01-02 (European Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2005-01-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-01-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2005-01-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-01-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-01-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_1357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .