Report NEP-TRA-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Maksym Obrizan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:87 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Sutton, 2004. "The Auto-component Supply Chain in China and India - A Benchmark Study," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:stiisp:/2004/475 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Luis Moraga-González & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1356, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Friedrich & Anita Dehne & Chang Woon Nam & Anita Kaltschuetz, 2004. "Significance and Determination of Fees for Municipal Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1357, CESifo Group Munich.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-107, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004. "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Paci, Pierella & Sasin, Martin J. & Verbeek, Jos, 2004. "Economic growth, income distribution, and poverty in Poland during transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3467, The World Bank.
- Avdullah Hoti, 2004. "Human Capital and Unemployment in Transition Economies: The Case of Kosova," Labor and Demography 0412007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2003. "Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies," Working Papers 2003013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Nikolaus Wolf, 2004. "Endowments, Market Potential, and Industrial Location: Evidence from Interwar Poland (1918-1939)," CEP Discussion Papers dp0609, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- VANNESTE, Jacques & VAN POECK, André & VEINER, Maret, "undated". "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in accession countries," Working Papers 2004012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore