Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in accession countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2006. "Estimation of the Exchange Market Pressure in the EU4 Countries: A Model-Dependent Approach," MPRA Paper 7256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Stavárek, 2006. "Exchange Market Pressure Before Entering The Erm Ii: The Case Of Central European Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 8(19), pages 34-39, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2005-01-02 (International Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2005-01-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2004012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .