Report NEP-IFN-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Krause, 2004. "The Impact of News in the Dollar/Deutschmark Exchange Rate: Evidence from the 1990s," Emory Economics 0422, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Flodén, Martin & Wilander, Fredrik, 2004. "State Dependent Pricing and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Paper Series 174, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Francis X. Diebold & Clara Vega, 2003. "Real-Time Price Discovery in Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jun 2004.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0423 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip R. Lane & G Milesi-Feretti, 2004. "Financial Globalization and Exchange Rates," CEP Discussion Papers dp0662, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- VANNESTE, Jacques & VAN POECK, André & VEINER, Maret, . "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in accession countries," Working Papers 2004012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- B. Gabriela Mundaca & Jon Strand, 2004. "A Risk Allocation Approach to Optimal Exchange Rate Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1361, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jerome L. Stein, 2004. "Optimal Debt and Equilibrium Exchange Rates in a Stochastic Environment: an Overview," CESifo Working Paper Series 1363, CESifo Group Munich.
- César Calderón, 2004. "Trade Openness And Real Exchange Rate Volatility: Panel Data Evidence," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 294, Central Bank of Chile.