A fiscal needs approach to equalization transfers in a decentralized federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anwar M. Chaudry-Shah, 1989. "A Capitalization Approach to Fiscal Incidence at the Local Level," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 65(4), pages 359-375.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche & Matthias Steinherr, 2001. "The Principles of Parallel Development of Fiscal Capacity between State and Municipalities as Useful Benchmarks for the Determination of the Inter-governmental Grants in Germany," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 525-537, June.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004. "Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jun Ma, 1997. "Intergovernmental fiscal transfer in nine countries : lessons for developingcountries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1822, The World Bank.
- Peter Friedrich & Anita Dehne & Chang Woon Nam, 2004. "Significance and Determination of Fees for Municipal Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chang Woon Nam & Rüdiger Parsche, 2001. "Municipal Finance in Poland, the Slovak Republic, the Czech Republic and Hungary: Institutional Framework and Recent Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 447, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Friedrich & Anita KaltschÃ¼tz & Chang Woon Nam, 2004. "Recent Development of Municipal Finance in Selected European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa04p288, European Regional Science Association.
- Olga Lucía Acosta N. & Israel Fainboim & Catalina Gutiérrez S. & Blanca Cecilia Zuluaga D., 1999. "Relaciones fiscales entre el Distrito Especial de Bogotá y la Nación," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 013094, FEDESARROLLO.
- World Bank, 2007. "China : Improving Rural Public Finance for the Harmonious Society," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7664, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; National Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .