Report NEP-GEO-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Brülhart & Céline Carrère & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "How Wages and Employment Adjust to Trade Liberalization: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Austria," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 11.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Henry Overman, 2011. "Big ideas: economic geography," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 331, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hitzschke, Stephan, 2011. "The Optimal Size of German Cities An Efficiency Analysis Perspective," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 50741, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman & Ruth Pinkerton, 2011. "Patterns of population location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Henry G. Overman, 2011. "Economic Growth in Cities: Issues for Central Government," SERC Policy Papers 007, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luque, Carlos A. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Lima, Gilberto T. & Sakurai, Sergio N. & Costa, Silvio M., 2011. "Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach," MPRA Paper 31292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Van Reenen, 2011. "In brief: Location, location, location: why geography matters for R&D," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 332, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David C. Maré & Richard Fabling, 2011. "Productivity and Local Workforce Composition," Working Papers 11_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2011. "Regional deposits and demographic changes," MPRA Paper 31363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adolfo Cristobal-Campoamor & Osiris Jorge Parcero, 2011. "Behind the Eastern-Western European convergence path: the role of geography and trade liberalization," Working Papers 1112, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Catik, A. Nazif, 2011. "A spatial approach to measure productivity spillovers of foreign affiliated firms in Turkish manufacturing industries," DICE Discussion Papers 21, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hans Koster & Jos N. van Ommeren & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Geographic Concentration of Business Services Firms: A Poisson Sorting Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-085/3, Tinbergen Institute.