Economic Growth in Cities: Issues for Central Government
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Overman, Henry G., 2011. "Economic growth in cities: issues for central government," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59235, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-06-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2011-06-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2011-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:sercpp:007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.spatialeconomics.ac.uk/SERC/publications/policy_papers.asp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .