Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Bergvall & Claire Charbit & Dirk-Jan Kraan & Olaf Merk, 2006. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Decentralised Public Spending," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 111-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meloni, Osvaldo, 2016. "Turning a blind eye to policy prescriptions. Exploring the sources of procyclical fiscal behavior at subnational level," MPRA Paper 70541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Köppl Turyna, Monika & Kula, Grzegorz & Balmas, Agata & Waclawska, Kamila, 2015. "The effects of fiscal autonomy on the size of public sector and the strength of political budget cycles in local expenditure," MPRA Paper 64202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luque, Carlos A. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Lima, Gilberto T. & Sakurai, Sergio N. & Costa, Silvio M., 2011.
"Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach,"
31292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Antonio Luque & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Sérgio Naruhiko Sakurai & Silvio M. A. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment Of Interregionalgovernment Transfers In Brazil: An Input-Output Approach," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Carlos A. Luque, Gilberto T. Lima, Sergio N. Sakurai, Silvio M. Costa, 2011. "Impact Assessment of Interregional Government Transfers in Brazil: An Input-output Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_11, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:134-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Yongzheng Liu, 2011. "Designing the Local Government Enhancement Fund for the Philippines," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1120, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Riemer P. Faber & Pierre Koning, 2017.
"Why not fully spend a conditional block grant?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 60-95, February.
- Riemer Faber & Pierre Koning, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," CPB Discussion Paper 213, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Faber, Riemer & Koning, Pierre, 2012. "Why Not Fully Spend a Conditional Block Grant?," IZA Discussion Papers 6712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark Kattenberg & Wouter Vermeulen, 2015.
"The stimulative effect of an unconditional block grant on the decentralized provision of care,"
CPB Discussion Paper
308, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mark Kattenberg & Wouter Vermeulen, 2016. "The Stimulative Effect of an Unconditional Block Grant on the Decentralized Provision of Care," SERC Discussion Papers 0209, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Claire Charbit, 2008. "Fiscal equalisation," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 1-22.
- Abbott, Andrew & Jones, Philip, 2012. "Intergovernmental transfers and procyclical public spending," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 447-451.
- Johann Bröthaler & Michael Getzner, 2011. "Fiscal Autonomy and Total Government Expenditure: An Austrian Case-study," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(2), pages 134-156, May.
- Katarina Elofsson, 2011. "Delegation of Decision-Rights for Wetlands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 285-303, October.
- Karolina Kaiser & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2013.
"The timing of elections in federations: a disciplining device against soft budget constraints?,"
Springer, pages 197-215.
- Karolina Kaiser & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2010. "The Timing of Elections in Federations: A Disciplining Device against Soft Budget Constraints?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Karolina Kaiser & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2010. "The Timing of Elections in Federations : A Disciplining Device against Soft Budget Constraints ?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00492085, HAL.
- Ernesto Longobardi, 2011. "From transfers to tax "co-occupation": the Italian reform of intergovernmental finance," SERIES 0038, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Dec 2011.
- Leonardo Villar & Natalia Salazar Ferro & Mary Simpson & Martha Delgado & Roberto Steiner & Juan Gonzalo Zapata & Orlando Gracia & Carlos Antonio Mesa, 2016. "Sistema General de Participaciones y su vínculo con las políticas e incentivos dirigidos a la excelencia docente y el mejoramiento continuo de la calidad de la educación," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 014442, FEDESARROLLO.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Abbott & Philip Jones, 2013. "Procyclical government spending: a public choice analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 243-258, March.
- M. Rose Olfert, 2016. "Regional Inequality and Decentralized Governance: Canada's Provinces," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 201-222, Winter.
- Gerard Turley & Darragh Flannery & Stephen McNena, 2015. "A Needs and Resources Assessment of Fiscal Equalisation in the Irish Local Government System," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 46(3), pages 459-484.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ctpaab:3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .