Report NEP-PBE-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blomquist, Sören & Christiansen, Vidar & Micheletto, Luca, 2011. "Public provision of private goods, self-selection and income tax avoidance," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Luque, Carlos A. & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Lima, Gilberto T. & Sakurai, Sergio N. & Costa, Silvio M., 2011. "Impact assessment of interregional government transfers in Brazil: an input-output approach," MPRA Paper 31292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doraisami, Anita, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis: Countercyclical Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 288, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nikolaos Georgantzís & Antonios Proestakis, 2011. "Accounting for real wealth in heterogeneous-endowment public good games," ThE Papers 10/20, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Luis Carranza & Christian Daude & Ángel Melguizo, 2011. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Fiscal Sustainability in Latin America: Incompatible Goals?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 301, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:50741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2011. "Fiscal Multipliers and Policy Coordination," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 628, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2011. "Revisiting the optimal population size problem under endogenous growth: minimal utility level and finite lives," Working Papers halshs-00599084, HAL.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore