A multiobjective optimization model for project selection with probabilistic considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenberg, Robert R. & Nunamaker, Thomas R., 1994. "Integrating the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) into the multiobjective budgeting models of public sector organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 197-206.
- Leinbach, Thomas R. & Cromley, Robert G., 1983. "A goal programming approach to public investment decisions: A case study of rural roads in Indonesia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10.
- Willett, Keith & Sharda, Ramesh, 1991. "Using the analytic hierarchy process in water resources planning: Selection of flood control projects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 103-112.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Garvin, Tim, 1997. "Using the analytic hierarchy process and multi-objective programming for the selection of cost drivers in activity-based costing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 72-80, July.
- Rasmussen, L. M., 1986. "Zero--one programming with multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 83-95, July.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:297-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.