A multiobjective optimization model for project selection with probabilistic considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Rasmussen, L. M., 1986. "Zero--one programming with multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 83-95, July.
- Willett, Keith & Sharda, Ramesh, 1991. "Using the analytic hierarchy process in water resources planning: Selection of flood control projects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 103-112.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Garvin, Tim, 1997. "Using the analytic hierarchy process and multi-objective programming for the selection of cost drivers in activity-based costing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 72-80, July.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Greenberg, Robert R. & Nunamaker, Thomas R., 1994. "Integrating the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) into the multiobjective budgeting models of public sector organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 197-206.
- Leinbach, Thomas R. & Cromley, Robert G., 1983. "A goal programming approach to public investment decisions: A case study of rural roads in Indonesia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André, Francisco J. & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2009. "Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 192-200, September.
- Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Nemati, Hamid & Sun, Minghe, 2014. "Robust optimization for interactive multiobjective programming with imprecise information applied to R&D project portfolio selection," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 41-53.
- Hesham K. Alfares & Salih O. Duffuaa, 2016. "Simulation-Based Evaluation of Criteria Rank-Weighting Methods in Multi-Criteria Decision-Making," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(01), pages 43-61, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:297-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.