A multiobjective optimization model for project selection with probabilistic considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willett, Keith & Sharda, Ramesh, 1991. "Using the analytic hierarchy process in water resources planning: Selection of flood control projects," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 103-112.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Garvin, Tim, 1997. "Using the analytic hierarchy process and multi-objective programming for the selection of cost drivers in activity-based costing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 72-80, July.
- Yoram Wind & Thomas L. Saaty, 1980. "Marketing Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 641-658, July.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Rasmussen, L. M., 1986. "Zero--one programming with multiple criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 83-95, July.
- Greenberg, Robert R. & Nunamaker, Thomas R., 1994. "Integrating the analytic hierarchy process (AHP) into the multiobjective budgeting models of public sector organizations," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 197-206.
- Leinbach, Thomas R. & Cromley, Robert G., 1983. "A goal programming approach to public investment decisions: A case study of rural roads in Indonesia," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-10.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:297-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.