A general equilibrium analysis of the 1986 tax reform in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- C. A. de Kam & J. de Haan & C. Giles & A. Manresa & E. Berenguer & S. Calonge & J. Merz, 1996. "Who pays the taxes?," FFB-Discussionpaper 18, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- de Kam, C. A. & de Haan, J. & Giles, C. & Manresa, A. & Berenguer, E. & Calonge, S., 1996. "Who pays the taxes?," MPRA Paper 7146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Pedro Pascual Arzoz, 2011. "Fraude fiscal e IVA en España: incidencia en un modelo de equilibrio general," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 9-52, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mª Isabel Sánchez y Sánchez-Amaya & Miren Gurutze Intxaurburu Clemente, 1995. "La flexibilidad del Mercado de Trabajo: la búsqueda de un nuevo concepto," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 4, pages 115-134, Diciembre.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An evaluation of the performance of applied general equilibrium models of the impact of NAFTA," Staff Report 320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Applied General Equilibrium Models of the Impact of NAFTA," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000525, David K. Levine.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," EconStor Preprints 144817, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2016-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Oct 2016.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1993. "Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1483-1506, December.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph B. & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1991. "Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations," Discussion Papers, Series II 149, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kennedy, P. Lynn, 1994. "Agricultural policy decisions in the Uruguay Round: a game-theoretic examination," Doctoral Dissertations 231930, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
- Clemente Polo & Elisabeth Valle, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 3-34, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:334-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed