A general equilibrium analysis of the 1986 tax reform in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017.
"VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 8(2).
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," EconStor Preprints 144817, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Aleksandar Vasilev, 2016. "VAT Evasion in Bulgaria: A General-Equilibrium Approach," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2016-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Oct 2016.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Kam, C. A. & de Haan, J. & Giles, C. & Manresa, A. & Berenguer, E. & Calonge, S., 1996. "Who pays the taxes?," MPRA Paper 7146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1993.
"Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1483-1506, December.
- Fehr, Hans & Rosenberg, Christoph B. & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 1991. "Value-added taxation in the EC after 1992: Some applied general equilibrium calculations," Discussion Papers, Series II 149, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Kennedy, P. Lynn, 1994. "Agricultural policy decisions in the Uruguay Round: a game-theoretic examination," Doctoral Dissertations 231930, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
- Clemente Polo & Elisabeth Valle, 2008. "A General Equilibrium Assessment of the Impact of a Fall in Tourism Under Alternative Closure Rules: the Case of the Balearic Islands," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 31(1), pages 3-34, January.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Pedro Pascual Arzoz, 2011. "Fraude fiscal e IVA en España: incidencia en un modelo de equilibrio general," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 9-52, December.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 1996. "Social accounting matrices and applied general equilibrium models," Working Papers 563, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mª Isabel Sánchez y Sánchez-Amaya & Miren Gurutze Intxaurburu Clemente, 1995. "La flexibilidad del Mercado de Trabajo: la búsqueda de un nuevo concepto," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 4, pages 115-134, Diciembre.
- J.A. Giesecke & N.H. Tran, 2017. "The National and Regional Consequences of Australia's Goods and Services Tax," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-278, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003.
"An evaluation of the performance of applied general equilibrium models of the impact of NAFTA,"
320, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "An Evaluation of the Performance of Applied General Equilibrium Models of the Impact of NAFTA," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000525, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:32:y:1988:i:2-3:p:334-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.