Multifactor CES general equilibrium: Models and applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2015. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(4), pages 633-651, April.
- Álvarez-Martínez, María Teresa & Polo, Clemente, 2012. "A general equilibrium assessment of external and domestic shocks in Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2486-2493.
- Star, Spencer & Hall, Robert E, 1976. "An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 257-263, March.
- Simon Koesler & Michael Schymura, 2015. "Substitution Elasticities In A Constant Elasticity Of Substitution Framework - Empirical Estimates Using Nonlinear Least Squares," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 101-121, March.
- Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Ramos, Fabian Mendez & Robinson, Sherman, 2016.
"Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 790-811.
- Go, Delfin S. & Lofgren, Hans & Mendez Ramos, Fabian & Robinson, Sherman, 2015. "Estimating parameters and structural change in CGE models using a Bayesian cross-entropy estimation approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7174, The World Bank.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Costantini, Valeria & Paglialunga, Elena, 2015. "The sensitivity of climate-economy CGE models to energy-related elasticity parameters: Implications for climate policy design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-52.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1962. "Production Functions with Constant Elasticities of Substitution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 291-299.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2015. "Erratum to: Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(4), pages 653-653, April.
- L. R. Klein, 1952. "On the Interpretation of Professor Leontief's System," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 131-136.
- Daniel McFadden, 1963. "Constant Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 73-83.
- van der Werf, Edwin, 2008.
"Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2964-2979, November.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yasushi Kondo, 2014. "Triangulation of Input–Output Tables Based on Mixed Integer Programs for Inter-temporal and Inter-regional Comparison of Production Structures," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- K. Sato, 1967. "A Two-Level Constant-Elasticity-of-Substitution Production Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 201-218.
- Welsch, Heinz, 2006. "Armington elasticities and induced intra-industry specialization: The case of France, 1970-1997," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 556-567, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frieling, Julius & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "Fueling the US Economy: Energy as a Production Factor from the Great Depression until Today," FCN Working Papers 2/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
KeywordsMultifactor CES; Productivity growth; Elasticity of substitution; General equilibrium; Linked input-output tables;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:115-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.