An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Productivity growth and the structure of production," IDE Discussion Papers 624, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Georgiou, Evangelia A. & Staikouras, Christos C., 2009.
"Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1317-1340, November.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Evangelia A. Georgiou & Christos C. Staikouras, 2008. "Assessing Output and Productivity Growth in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 92, Bank of Greece.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Georgiou, Evangelia & Staikouras, Christos, 2008. "Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 31996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010.
"A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2009. "Determinants of productivity change of crop and dairy farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden in 1995-2004," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51648, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:khe:scajes:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:21-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES general equilibrium: Models and applications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 115-127.
- Jack Beebe & Jane Haltmaier, 1980. "An intersectoral analysis of the secular productivity slowdown," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 7-28.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES elasticity and productivity growth : a cross-sectional approach," IDE Discussion Papers 632, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005.
"Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data,"
552, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005. "Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 11887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, "undated". "The Productivity of Nations," Working Papers 96012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Brima Ibrahim Baimba Kargbo & Adegbemi Festus O. Egwaikhide, 2012. "Tax Elasticity in Sierra Leone: A Time Series Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 432-447.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2014.
"Undesirable outputs and a primal Divisia productivity index based on the directional output distance function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 135-146.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:2:p:257-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.