An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1976)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2016. "Productivity growth and the structure of production," IDE Discussion Papers 624, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Georgiou, Evangelia A. & Staikouras, Christos C., 2009.
"Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1317-1340, November.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Evangelia A. Georgiou & Christos C. Staikouras, 2008. "Assessing Output and Productivity Growth in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 92, Bank of Greece.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Georgiou, Evangelia & Staikouras, Christos, 2008. "Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 31996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2010. "A primal Divisia technical change index based on the output distance function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 320-330, December.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, 2010. "A Primal Divisia Technical Change Index Based on the Output Distance Function," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Zhu, Xueqin & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2009. "Determinants of productivity change of crop and dairy farms in Germany, the Netherlands and Sweden in 1995-2004," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51648, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES general equilibrium: Models and applications," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 115-127.
- Jack Beebe & Jane Haltmaier, 1980. "An intersectoral analysis of the secular productivity slowdown," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 7-28.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 1980. "Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital," NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Capital, pages 433-538 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Jiyoung & Nakano, Satoshi & Nishimura, Kazuhiko, 2017. "Multifactor CES elasticity and productivity growth : a cross-sectional approach," IDE Discussion Papers 632, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005. "Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data," Working Papers 552, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Amil Petrin & James Levinsohn, 2005. "Measuring Aggregate Productivity Growth Using Plant-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 11887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, "undated". "The Productivity of Nations," Working Papers 96012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1996. "The Productivity of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brima Ibrahim Baimba Kargbo & Adegbemi Festus O. Egwaikhide, 2012. "Tax Elasticity in Sierra Leone: A Time Series Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 432-447.
- Feng, Guohua & Serletis, Apostolos, 2014. "Undesirable outputs and a primal Divisia productivity index based on the directional output distance function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 135-146.
- Guohua Feng & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Undesirable Outputs and a Primal Divisia Productivity Index Based on the Directional Output Distance Function," Working Papers 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:2:p:257-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed