Tax Elasticity in Sierra Leone: A Time Series Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Grigorian & Hamid R Davoodi, 2007. "Tax Potential vs. Tax Effort; A Cross-Country Analysis of Armenia's Stubbornly Low Tax Collection," IMF Working Papers 07/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Rasheed, Farooq, 2006. "An analysis of Tax Buoyancy Rates in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 43388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2006.
- Leuthold, Jane H., 1991. "Tax shares in developing economies A panel study," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 173-185, January.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638, April.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421, April.
- Hutton, J P & Lambert, P J, 1980. "Evaluating Income Tax Revenue Elasticities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 901-906, December.
- Paul Johnson & Peter Lambert, 1989. "Measuring the responsiveness of income tax revenue to income growth: a review and some UK values," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 1-18, November.
- Kusi, N.K., 1998. "Tax Reform and Revenue Productivity in Ghana," Papers 74, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Nurun N. Choudhry, 1979. "Measuring the Elasticity of Tax Revenue: A Divisia Index Approach (Mesure de l'Ã©lasticitÃ© automatique des recettes fiscales: une mÃ©thode dÃ©rivÃ©e de l'indice Divisia) (MediciÃ³n de la elasticidad ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(1), pages 87-122, March.
- Stephan Danninger & Annette J Kyobe & M. Cangiano, 2005. "The Political Economy of Revenue-Forecasting Experience From Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 05/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Osoro, N.E., 1995. "Tax Reforms in Tanzania: Motivations, Directions and Implications," Papers 38, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Star, Spencer & Hall, Robert E, 1976. "An Approximate Divisia Index of Total Factor Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 257-263, March.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2001. "Mexico: An Evaluation of the Main Features of the Tax System," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0112, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ariyo, A., 1997. "Productivity of the Nigerian Tax System: 1970-1990," Papers 67, African Economic Research Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsTax elasticity; Tax Buoyancy; Tax Revenue; Sierra Leone;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2012-04-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.