Tax Policy for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Blanc, Aymeric, 2009.
"Capture and corruption in public utilities: The cases of water and electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 203-216, June.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Blanc, Aymeric, 2008. "Capture and Corruption in Public Utilities: the Cases of Water and Electricity in Sub-Saharan Africa," IDEI Working Papers 505, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andre Gbato, 2017. "Impact of Taxation on Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: New Evidence Based on a New Data Set," Post-Print hal-01673738, HAL.
- Bandeira, Pablo, 2008.
"La relación entre las instituciones y el desarrollo económico de las naciones
[The relationship between institutions and economic development]," MPRA Paper 13371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Jensen, 2011. "State-Building in Resource-Rich Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 171-193, June.
- Hugo Macías Cardona & Jaider Cortes Cueto, 2004. "Disminuir la tarifa general del IVA en Colombia aumentaría el recaudo tributario," REVISTA SEMESTRE ECONÓMICO, UNIVERSIDAD DE MEDELLÍN, June.
- Sandra Hadler & Christine Moloi & Sally Wallace, 2007. "Flat Rate Taxes; A Policy Note," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0706, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:45-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:12-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:173-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tapan Sarker, 2013. "Taxing for the future: an intergenerational perspective," Chapters,in: The Asian Century, Sustainable Growth and Climate Change, chapter 4, pages 85-110 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Saeid Mahdavi, 2013. "State Government Tax Revenue, Tax Revenue Composition and Tax Effort Index: An Assessment of the 1978-97 period," Working Papers 0213eco, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Mohnen, Pierre & Vinci, Vincenzo, 2016. "Institutional factors and people's preferences in social protection," MERIT Working Papers 003, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Omid Karami & Mina Mahmoudi, 2018. "Estimating Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in the Agricultural Sector in Iran," Papers 1806.04238, arXiv.org.
- Hugo A. Macías Cardona & Luis Fernando Agudelo Henao & Mario Ricardo López Ramírez, 2008. "Los Métodos Para Medir La Evasión De Impuestos: Una Revisión," Observatorio de la Economía Latinoamericana, Grupo Eumed.net (Universidad de Málaga), issue 92, february.
- Shari Spiegel, 2007. "Macroeconomics and Growth Policies," Policy Notes 1, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Pablo Bandeira, 2009. "Instituciones y desarrollo económico. Un marco conceptual," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 11(20), pages 355-373, January-J.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Arnaud Bourgain & Abdoul Karim Diamoutene, 2017. "Corporate Effective Tax Rate in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Formal Companies of Mali," CREA Discussion Paper Series 17-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Mejia, Carolina & Newhouse, David & Sedrakyan, Gohar, 2017.
"The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: Results from a numerical application to Pakistan,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 12-31.
- Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar, 2017. "The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8164, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfeci:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.