The Elasticity of the U.S. Individual Income Tax: Its Calculation, Determinants and Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J & Wachter, Michael L, 1972.
"A Test of the "Expectations Hypothesis" Using Directly Observed Wage and Price Expectations,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 54(1), pages 47-54, February.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky & Michael L. Wachter, 1971. "A test of the "expectations hypothesis" using directly observed wage and price expectations," Staff Studies 63, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2005. "Wage growth and income tax revenue elasticities with endogenous labour supply," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Taxpayer Behavior and the Distribution of the 1982 Tax Cut," NBER Working Papers 1760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "Estimating the Revenue Maximizing Top Personal Tax Rate," NBER Working Papers 1761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009.
"A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes,"
XREAP2009-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Feb 2009.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers in Economics 218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1986. "Individual Taxpayer Response to Tax Cuts 1982-1984 with Implications forthe Revenue Maximizing Tax Rate," NBER Working Papers 2069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:64:y:1982:i:1:p:147-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.