How does a fisacl reform affect elasticities of income tax revenues? the case os Spain, 2003-2008
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsincome tax elasticity; progressivity; tax rates; tax credits;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-11-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-11-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:wpaper:10.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupoes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .