Report NEP-PBE-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2010. "Is Fiscal Decentralization Harmful for Economic Growth? Evidence from the OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0051, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Anya Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Visibility of Contributions and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 10-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Norman Gemmell, 2010. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework," Working Papers id:3163, eSocialSciences.
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2010. "How does a fisacl reform affect elasticities of income tax revenues? the case os Spain, 2003-2008," Working Papers 10.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2010. "Does the Endowment of Contributors Make a Difference in Threshold Public Good Games?," Studies in Economics 1009, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Remittances, Value Added Tax and Tax Revenue in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201030, CERDI.
- Saibal, Ghosh, 2010. "Does Political Competition Matter for Economic Performance? Evidence from Sub-national Data," MPRA Paper 26603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aurélie Cassette & Jerome Creel & Etienne Farvaque & Sonia Paty, 2010. "Governments under influence: Country interactions in discretionary fiscal policy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2010. "The political-economy of tax reforms in Pakistan: the ongoing saga of the GST," Discussion Papers 95948, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2010. "How Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes Change When the Distribution of the Population Changes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nara Monkam, 2010. "Mobilising Tax Revenue to Finance Development: The Case for Property Taxation in Francophone Africa," Working Papers 195, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Forte, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal size of government and economic growth in EU-27," MPRA Paper 26669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Solanko, Laura, 2006. "Essays on Russia’s Economic Transition," Scientific Monographs E:36/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2010. "Teacher Pay, Class Size and Local Governments: Evidence from the Latvian Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5291, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).