Report NEP-ACC-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Benetti, 2010. "Economic implications of corporate financial reporting in brazilian and european financial markets," Post-Print halshs-00534767, HAL.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Devereux, Michael P. & Maffini, Giorgia, 2010. "The Direct Incidence of Corporate Income Tax on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5293, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534741_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2010. "How Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes Change When the Distribution of the Population Changes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1003, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Remittances, Value Added Tax and Tax Revenue in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201030, CERDI.
- Niu, Yongzhi, 2010. "Tax audit productivity in New York State," MPRA Paper 26654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toms, Steven, 2010. "Accounting and Labour Control at Boulton and Watt, c. 1775-1810," The York Management School Working Papers 52, The York Management School, University of York.
- Diego Martinez-Lopez, 2010. "How does a fisacl reform affect elasticities of income tax revenues? the case os Spain, 2003-2008," Working Papers 10.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Erik Hurst & Geng Li & Benjamin Pugsley, 2010. "Are Household Surveys Like Tax Forms: Evidence from Income Underreporting of the Self Employed," NBER Working Papers 16527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Pezzey & Frank Jotzo, 2010. "Tax-Versus-Trading and Free Emission Shares as Issues for Climate Policy Design," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1068, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- C. Piot & A. Schatt, 2010. "La réglementation de l'audit est-elle dans l'intérêt public : quelques enseignements du modèle français," Post-Print halshs-00534758, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534743_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore