Economic Impact of Climate Change on the Agricultural Sector of Punjab
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruslana Rachel Palatnik & Roberto Roson, 2009.
"Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies,"
2009.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Ruslana Rachel Palatnik, 2009. "Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies," Working Papers 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Sharachch & ra Lele & Iswar Patil & Shrinivas Badiger & Ajit Menon & Rajeev Kumar, "undated". "The Economic Impact of Forest Hydrological Services on Local Communities: A Case Study from the Western Ghats of India," Working papers 36, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Dinar, A. & Mendelsohn, R. & Evenson, R. & Parikh, J. & Sanghi, A. & Kumar, K. & McKinsey, J. & Lonergen, S., 1998. "Measuring the Impact of CLimate Change on Indian Agriculture," Papers 402, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- D Maddison, 2000. "A hedonic analysis of agricultural land prices in England and Wales," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 519-532, December.
- Francesco Bosello & Jian Zhang, 2005. "Assessing Climate Change Impacts: Agriculture," Working Papers 2005.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:5:y:2018:i:1:p:85-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:163-187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Afzal, Muhammad & Ahmed, Tanvir & Ahmed, Gulzar, 2016. "Empirical Assessment of Climate Change on Major Agricultural Crops of Punjab, Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:49:y:2010:i:4:p:771-798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.