Climate Sensitivity Of Indian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:reg:rpubli:291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Sanghi, Apurva, 2001. "The effect of development on the climate sensitivity of agriculture," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 85-101, February.
- John K. Horowitz & John Quiggin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1044-1045, September.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1049-1052, September.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-771, September.
- Dinar, A. & Mendelsohn, R. & Evenson, R. & Parikh, J. & Sanghi, A. & Kumar, K. & McKinsey, J. & Lonergen, S., 1998. "Measuring the Impact of CLimate Change on Indian Agriculture," Papers 402, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Wolfram Schlenker & W. Michael Hanemann & Anthony C. Fisher, 2005.
"Will U.S. Agriculture Really Benefit from Global Warming? Accounting for Irrigation in the Hedonic Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 395-406, March.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Hanemann, W. Michael & Fisher, Anthony C., 2004. "Will U.S. Agriculture Really Benefit from Global Warming? Accounting for Irrigation in the Hedonic Approach," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt65s781bh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "The Economic Impacts of Climate Change: Evidence from Agricultural Output and Random Fluctuations in Weather," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 354-385, March.
- Jinxia Wang & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle & Lijuan Zhang, 2009. "The impact of climate change on China's agriculture," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(3), pages 323-337, May.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
- World Bank, 2008. "Climate Change Impacts in Drought and Flood Affected Areas : Case Studies in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8075, The World Bank.
- Wolfram Schlenker & Michael J. Roberts, 2008. "Estimating the Impact of Climate Change on Crop Yields: The Importance of Nonlinear Temperature Effects," NBER Working Papers 13799, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anubhab Pattanayak & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2014.
"Weather Sensitivity Of Rice Yield: Evidence From India,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 1-24.
- Anubhab Pattanayak & K. S. Kavi Kumar, 2013. "Weather Sensitivity of Rice Yield: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2013-081, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Gebreegziabher, Zenebe & Mekonnen, Alemu & Deribe, Rahel & Abera, Samuel & Kassahun, Meseret Molla, 2013. "Crop-Livestock Inter-linkages and Climate Change Implications for Ethiopia’s Agriculture: A Ricardian Approach," Discussion Papers dp-13-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Anslem Bawayelaazaa Nyuor & Emmanuel Donkor & Robert Aidoo & Samuel Saaka Buah & Jesse B. Naab & Stephen K. Nutsugah & Jules Bayala & Robert Zougmoré, 2016. "Economic Impacts of Climate Change on Cereal Production: Implications for Sustainable Agriculture in Northern Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-17, August.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2014.
"Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Food Grain Yields,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Foodgrain Yields," Working Papers id:5171, eSocialSciences.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012. "Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields," Working papers 218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Anubhab Pattanayak & and K. S. Kavi Kumar, "undated". "Does Weather Sensitivity of Rice Yield Vary Across Regions? Evidence from Eastern and Southern India," Working Papers 2017-162, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Negi, Digvijay S. & Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Agarwal, Shaily, 2015. "Is Indian agriculture becoming resilient to droughts? Evidence from rice production systems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:534-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heman D. Lohano, "undated". "Weather Variability, Agricultural Revenues and Internal Migration: Evidence from Pakistan," Working papers 99, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Sudarshan Chalise & Dr Athula Naranpanawa, 2016. "Climate change adaptation in agriculture: A general equilibrium analysis of land re-allocation in Nepal," EcoMod2016 9272, EcoMod.
- Subhadra Banda, 2013. "The Case of Slum Rehabilitation in Delhi," Working Papers id:5522, eSocialSciences.
- Paula Carvalho Pereda & Denisard Alves, 2014. "Agriculture And Climate: Short Andlong-Term Implications From Brazilian Municipalities," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 199, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ishwarya Balasubramanian & K.S. Kavi Kumar, 2010. "Climate Variability and Agricultural Productivity: Case Study of Rice Yields in Northern India," Working Papers 2010-054, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Jha, Brajesh & Tripathi, Amarnath, 2011. "Isnâ€™t Climate Change Affecting Wheat Productivity in India?," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(3).
- Birthal, P.S. & Khan, T.M. & Negi, D.S. & Agarwal, S., 2014. "Impact of Climate Change on Yields of Major Food Crops in India: Implications for Food Security," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2).
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Indian Agriculture; Environmental Valuation; Spatial Econometrics; Adaptation;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.