Will U.S. Agriculture Really Benefit from Global Warming? Accounting for Irrigation in the Hedonic Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 95 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick, Kenneth & Schwarz, Gregory, 2000. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Climate Variability and Change on U.S. Water Resources," Discussion Papers dp-00-21, Resources For the Future.
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1995. "World Agriculture and Climate Change: Economic Adaptations," Agricultural Economics Reports 33933, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1049-1052, September.
- Schlenker, Wolfram & Hanemann, W. Michael & Fisher, Anthony C., 2004.
"The Impact of Global Warming on U.S. Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis of Optimal Growing Conditions,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt0801j7s0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Wolfram Schlenker & W. Michael Hanemann & Anthony C. Fisher, 2006. "The Impact of Global Warming on U.S. Agriculture: An Econometric Analysis of Optimal Growing Conditions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 113-125, February.
- Stavins, Robert & Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben, 2002.
"The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices,"
dp-02-11-, Resources For the Future.
- Plantinga, Andrew J. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Stavins, Robert N., 2002. "The effects of potential land development on agricultural land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 561-581, November.
- Plantinga, Andrew & Lubowski, Ruben & Stavins, Robert, 2002. "The Effects of Potential Land Development on Agricultural Land Prices," Working Paper Series rwp02-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Richard M. Adams, 1989. "Global Climate Change and Agriculture: An Economic Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1272-1279.
- Ray G. Huffaker & B. Delworth Gardner, 1986. "The Distribution of Economic Rents Arising from Subsidized Water When Land Is Leased," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(2), pages 306-312.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar, 2003. "Climate, Water, and Agriculture," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(3), pages 328-341.
- Cline, William R, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1309-11, December.
- Harry M. Kaiser & Susan J. Riha & Daniel S. Wilks & David G. Rossiter & Radha Sampath, 1993. "A Farm-Level Analysis of Economic and Agronomic Impacts of Gradual Climate Warming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 387-398.
- John K. Horowitz & John Quiggin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1044-1045, September.
This item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:95:y:2005:i:1:p:395-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.