Comparing Forecasts of the Global Impacts of Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Sanghi, Apurva, 2001. "The effect of development on the climate sensitivity of agriculture," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 85-101, February.
- John K. Horowitz & John Quiggin, 1999.
"The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1044-1045.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1994. "Models of Energy Use: Putty-Putty versus Putty-Clay," NBER Working Papers 4833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1312-1315.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cline, William R, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1309-1311.
- William D. Nordhaus & Robert Mendelsohn, 1999.
"The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Reply,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 1053-1055.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1049-1052.
- Robert Mendelsohn & William D. Nordhaus & Daigee Shaw, 1993. "Measuring the Impact of Global Warming in Agriculture," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1045, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei, Yi-Ming & Mi, Zhi-Fu & Huang, Zhimin, 2015.
"Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review,"
Elsevier, pages 70-84.
- Yi-Ming Wei & Zhi-Fu Mi & Zhiming Huang, 2014. "Climate policy modeling: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 58, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Füssel, Hans-Martin, 2010. "Global maps of climate change impacts on the favourability for human habitation and economic activity," MPRA Paper 29888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008.
"Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture: Will warming be harmful?,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 508-515, April.
- Fleischer, Aliza & Lichtman, Ivgenia & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Climate change, irrigation, and Israeli agriculture : will warming be harmful ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4135, The World Bank.
- Molua, Ernest L. & Benhin, James K.A. & Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Ouedraogo, Mathieu & El-Marsafawy, Samia, 0. "Global climate change and vulnerability of African agriculture: implications for resilience and sustained productive capacity," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Naeem Akram, 2012. "Is climate change hindering economic growth of Asian economies?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, December.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008. "How will climate change shift agro-ecological zones and impact African agriculture ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4717, The World Bank.
- Jepkemei, Busienei Vivian, 2010. "Potential Economic Value Of Carbon Sequestration In Kakamega Forest And Surrounding Farms," Research Theses 117803, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; damage assessment; economic impacts; greenhouse gases; pollution; valuation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:9:y:2004:i:4:p:315-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .