The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Reply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0001-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Maria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat, 2009.
"The economic relevance of climate variables in agriculture: The case of Spain,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2).
- Garcia-Flecha, Maria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat, 2005. "The economic relevance of climate variables in agriculture: The case of Spain," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dadakas, Dimitrios & Jakus, Paul M., 1999. "El Nino/Southern Oscillation Effects On Farmland Values In The United States," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2017.
"A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 67(4), pages 725-760, August.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2012. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," Working Papers 2012.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2014. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 4842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dalton, Michael G., 1997. "The Welfare Bias from Omitting Climatic Variability in Economic Studies of Global Warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 221-239, July.
- Kabubo-Mariara, Jane, 2009. "Global warming and livestock husbandry in Kenya: Impacts and adaptations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1915-1924, May.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1998. "The impact of climate change on US agriculture: a response to Mendelssohn et al. (1994)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 113-119, August.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Kaminski, Jonathan, 2015. "Climate-Change Impacts on Agriculture and Food Markets: Combining a Micro-Level Structural Land-Use Model and a Market-Level Equilibrium Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205128, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- S. Seo & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Rashid Hassan & Pradeep Kurukulasuriya, 2009.
"A Ricardian Analysis of the Distribution of Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture across Agro-Ecological Zones in Africa,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 313-332, July.
- Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Hassan, Rashid & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2008. "A ricardian analysis of the distribution of climate change impacts on agriculture across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4599, The World Bank.
- Hall, Darwin C., 1997. "Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197040, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deepak Lal, 1997. "Ecological Imperialism The Prospective Costs of Kyoto for the Third World," UCLA Economics Working Papers 775A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-015-9755-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Endogenous irrigation : the impact of climate change on farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4278, The World Bank.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Massetti, Emanuele & Kim, Chang-Gil, 2011. "The Impact Of Climate Change On Us Agriculture," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 34(2), June.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "A Ricardian analysis of the impact of climate change on Latin American farms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4163, The World Bank.
- Loum, Alieu & Fogarassy, Csaba, 2015. "The effects of climate change on cereals yield of production and food security in Gambia," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(4).
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Developing Countries: Does Adaptation Matter?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 277-293, August.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1049-1052, September.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Larry Williams, 2004. "Comparing Forecasts of the Global Impacts of Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 315-333, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:5:p:1312-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.