The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Reply
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Garcia, Maria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat, 2009.
"The economic relevance of climate variables in agriculture: The case of Spain,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(2).
- Garcia-Flecha, Maria & Viladrich-Grau, Montserrat, 2005. "The economic relevance of climate variables in agriculture: The case of Spain," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19154, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dadakas, Dimitrios & Jakus, Paul M., 1999. "El Nino/Southern Oscillation Effects On Farmland Values In The United States," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21572, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2012. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," Working Papers 2012.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Steven Van Passel & Emanuele Massetti & Robert Mendelsohn, 2014. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on European Agriculture," CESifo Working Paper Series 4842, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dalton, Michael G., 1997. "The Welfare Bias from Omitting Climatic Variability in Economic Studies of Global Warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 221-239, July.
- Kabubo-Mariara, Jane, 2009. "Global warming and livestock husbandry in Kenya: Impacts and adaptations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1915-1924, May.
- Kaufmann, Robert K., 1998. "The impact of climate change on US agriculture: a response to Mendelssohn et al. (1994)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 113-119, August.
- Kan, Iddo & Kimhi, Ayal & Kaminski, Jonathan, 2015. "Climate-Change Impacts on Agriculture and Food Markets: Combining a Micro-Level Structural Land-Use Model and a Market-Level Equilibrium Model," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205128, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- S. Seo & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Rashid Hassan & Pradeep Kurukulasuriya, 2009. "A Ricardian Analysis of the Distribution of Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture across Agro-Ecological Zones in Africa," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 313-332, July.
- Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Hassan, Rashid & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2008. "A ricardian analysis of the distribution of climate change impacts on agriculture across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4599, The World Bank.
- Hall, Darwin C., 1997. "Impacts of Global Warming on Agriculture," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197040, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deepak Lal, 1997. "Ecological Imperialism The Prospective Costs of Kyoto for the Third World," UCLA Economics Working Papers 775A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "Endogenous irrigation : the impact of climate change on farmers in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4278, The World Bank.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Massetti, Emanuele & Kim, Chang-Gil, 2011. "The Impact Of Climate Change On Us Agriculture," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 34(2), June.
- Seo, Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "A Ricardian analysis of the impact of climate change on Latin American farms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4163, The World Bank.
- Loum, Alieu & Fogarassy, Csaba, 2015. "The effects of climate change on cereals yield of production and food security in Gambia," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 9(4).
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel, 1999. "Climate Change, Agriculture, and Developing Countries: Does Adaptation Matter?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 277-293, August.
- Roy Darwin, 1999. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1049-1052, September.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Larry Williams, 2004. "Comparing Forecasts of the Global Impacts of Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 315-333, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:5:p:1312-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed