How will climate change shift agro-ecological zones and impact African agriculture ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Kurukulasuriya & Robert Mendelsohn & Rashid Hassan & James Benhin & Temesgen Deressa & Mbaye Diop & Helmy Mohamed Eid & K. Yerfi Fosu & Glwadys Gbetibouo & Suman Jain & Ali Mahamadou & Renneth, 2006. "Will African Agriculture Survive Climate Change?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(3), pages 367-388.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008.
"A Ricardian analysis of the impact of climate change on African cropland,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(1), March.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2007. "A ricardian analysis of the impact of climate change on African cropland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4305, The World Bank.
- S. Seo & Robert Mendelsohn & Ariel Dinar & Rashid Hassan & Pradeep Kurukulasuriya, 2009.
"A Ricardian Analysis of the Distribution of Climate Change Impacts on Agriculture across Agro-Ecological Zones in Africa,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 313-332, July.
- Seo, S. Niggol & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Hassan, Rashid & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep, 2008. "A ricardian analysis of the distribution of climate change impacts on agriculture across agro-ecological zones in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4599, The World Bank.
- Robert Mendelsohn & Larry Williams, 2004. "Comparing Forecasts of the Global Impacts of Climate Change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 315-333, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knox, J.W. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Nixon, D.J. & Mkhwanazi, M., 2010. "A preliminary assessment of climate change impacts on sugarcane in Swaziland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 63-72, February.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Common Property Resource Development; Forestry; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Global Environment Facility;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-09-29 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-09-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-09-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .