Report NEP-AFR-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naude, Wim & McGillivray, Mark & Rossouw, Stephanie, 2008. "Measuring the Vulnerability of Subnational Regions," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Estefania Mourelle, 2008. "Nonlinearities in real exchange rate determination: do African exchange rates follow a radom walk?," Working Papers 2008/8, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- William Easterly, 2008. "Can the West Save Africa?," NBER Working Papers 14363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2008. "Uncovering the Effect of the HIV Epidemic on Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 318, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 28 Oct 2008.
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008. "How will climate change shift agro-ecological zones and impact African agriculture ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4717, The World Bank.
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2008. "Measuring the Welfare Cost of Inflation in South Africa: A Reconsideration," Working Papers 200809, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fukunishi, Takahiro, 2008. "Clothing Export from sub-Saharan Africa : Impact on Poverty and Potential for Growth," IDE Discussion Papers 163, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Arbache, Jorge Saba & Page, John, 2008. "Hunting for Leopards : long run country income dynamics in Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4715, The World Bank.
- Miet Maertens, 2008. "Horticulture Exports, Agro-industrialization and Farm-nonfarm Linkages with the Smallholder Farm Sector: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 21408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fox, Louise & Oviedo, Ana Maria, 2008. "Institutions and labor market outcomes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4721, The World Bank.
- Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2008. "Export Productivity and Specialization in China, Brazil, India and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Henley, John & Kratzsch, Stefan & Kulur, Mithat & Tandogan, Tamer, 2008. "Foreign Direct Investment from China, India and South Africa in Sub-Saharan Africa: A New or Old Phenomenon?," WIDER Working Paper Series 024, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bah, El-hadj M., 2007. "Structural Transformation in Developed and Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 10655, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00324370_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Wilson, John S., 2008. "Why trade facilitation matters to Africa ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4719, The World Bank.