Report NEP-AGR-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miet Maertens, 2008. "Horticulture Exports, Agro-industrialization and Farm-nonfarm Linkages with the Smallholder Farm Sector: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 21408, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Charman, A.J.E., 2008. "Empowering Women Through Livelihoods Orientated Agricultural Service Provision: A Consideration of Evidence from Southern Africa," Working Paper Series RP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hildegunn Ekroll Stokke, 2008. "Multinational supermarket chains in developing countries: Does local agriculture benefit," Working Paper Series 9408, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Guiyan Wang & Yuhong Wu & Wangsheng Gao & Michel Fok & Weili Liang, 2008. "Impact of Bt Cotton on the Farmer's Livelihood System in China," Post-Print halshs-00324390, HAL.
- Carletto, Calogero & Kirk, Angeli & Winters, Paul & Davis, Benjamin, 2008. "Globalization and Smallholders: The Adoption, Diffusion, and Welfare Impact of Non-traditional Export Crops in Guatemala," Working Paper Series RP2008/18, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Turvey, Calum G. & Kong, Rong, 2008. "Vulnerability, Trust and Microcredit: The Case of China?s Rural Poor," Working Paper Series RP2008/52, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ivaschenko, Oleksiy & Mete, Cem, 2008. "Asset-Based Poverty in Rural Tajikistan: Who Climbs out and Who Falls in?," Working Paper Series RP2008/26, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep & Mendelsohn, Robert, 2008. "How will climate change shift agro-ecological zones and impact African agriculture ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4717, The World Bank.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "The Political Economy of the 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 21508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00324380_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Rice Productivity in China and Brazil," Working Paper Series RP2008/30, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michel Fok & Naiyin Xu, 2008. "State and market interaction: cotton variety and seed market development in China," Post-Print halshs-00324379, HAL.
- Nigel Curry & Don Webber, 2008. "Economic Performace in Rural England," Working Papers 0806, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Larue, B. & Bonroy, O., 2008. "Seemingly competitive food retail regulations : who do they really help ?," Working Papers 200801, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).