An integrated analysis of economywide effects of climate change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Telli, Çagatay & Voyvoda, Ebru & Yeldan, Erinç, 2008. "Economics of environmental policy in Turkey: A general equilibrium investigation of the economic evaluation of sectoral emission reduction policies for climate change," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 321-340.
- Ruslana Rachel Palatnik & Roberto Roson, 2009.
"Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies,"
2009.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Ruslana Rachel Palatnik, 2009. "Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies," Working Papers 2009_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- James Thurlow & Tingju Zhu & Xinshen Diao, 2012.
"Current Climate Variability and Future Climate Change: Estimated Growth and Poverty Impacts for Zambia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 394-411, August.
- Thurlow, James & Diao, Xinshen, 2011. "Current Climate Variability and Future Climate Change: Estimated Growth and Poverty Impacts for Zambia," WIDER Working Paper Series 085, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:4-25. is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan-Carlos Ciscar & Antonio Soria & Clare M. Goodess & Ole B. Christensen & Ana Iglesias & Luis Garrote & Marta Moneo & Sonia Quiroga & Luc Feyen & Rutger Dankers & Robert Nicholls & Julie Richards &, 2009. "Climate change impacts in Europe. Final report of the PESETA research project," JRC Working Papers JRC55391, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Richard S J Tol, 2018.
"The Economic Impacts of Climate Change,"
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy,
Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 4-25.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Stephanie D. Rosch, 2010.
"Climate Change, Agriculture, and Poverty,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 355-385.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Rosch, Stephanie D., 2010. "Climate change, agriculture and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5468, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Rosch, Stephanie D., 2010. "Climate Change, Agriculture And Poverty," 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart-Hohenheim, Germany 91437, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Hasan DUDU & Erol H. ÇAKMAK & Şirin D. SARAÇOĞLU, 2010. "Climate change and irrigation in Turkey: A CGE approach," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(286), pages 9-33.
- Ipek Tunc, G. & Turut-Asik, Serap & Akbostanci, Elif, 2007. "CO2 emissions vs. CO2 responsibility: An input-output approach for the Turkish economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 855-868, February.
- William R. Cline, 2007. "Global Warming and Agriculture: Impact Estimates by Country," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4037.
- Francesco Bosello & Jian Zhang, 2005. "Assessing Climate Change Impacts: Agriculture," Working Papers 2005.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsagriculture; climate change; computable general equilibrium; integrated assessment; Turkey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-12-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-12-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2014-12-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2014-12-29 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2014-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.