Report NEP-LAM-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Edwards, 2004. "The Economics of Latin American Art: Creativity Patterns and Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 10302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raúl O’Ryan & Carlos J. de Miguel & Sebastián Miller, 2003. "The ECOGEM-Chile Model: A CGE Model for Environmental and Trade Policy Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 247, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:car:carecp:04-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 2003. "Growth and Adjustment in East Asia and Latin America," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 245, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.