Lost Productivity and Defense Burden of the Southern Cone of Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dakurah, A. Henry & Davies, Stephen P. & Sampath, Rajan K., 2001. "Defense spending and economic growth in developing countries: A causality analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 651-658, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Caruso, 2015.
"Beyond deterrence and decline. Towards a general understanding of peace economics,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 128(1), pages 57-74.
- Caruso, Raul, 2014. "Beyond Deterrence and Decline. Towards a General Understanding of Peace Economics," MPRA Paper 59505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sevastianova Daria, 2009. "Impact of War on Country per Capita GDP: A Descriptive Analysis," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Hicks Michael J. & Smith Jeff, 2009.
"Warfare, Civil Conflict and the Spatial Impacts on Domestic Investment: Evidence from South America, 1950-2000,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Michael Hicks & Major Jeffrey S Smith, 2008. "Warfare, Civil Conflict and the Spatial Impacts on Domestic Investment: Evidence from South America, 1950-2000," Working Papers 200801, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:04-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.