The Rise of China and Asia's Flying-Geese Pattern of Economic Development: An Empirical Analysis Based on US Import Statistics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorbecke, Willem, 2014.
"The contribution of the yen appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese economic debacle,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-15.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2012. "The Contribution of the Yen Appreciation since 2007 to the Japanese Economic Debacle," Working Papers 2012-31, CEPII research center.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2007. "A New Resource Curse? Impacts of China's Boom on Comparative Advantage and Resource Dependence in Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1099-1119, July.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Sadhana Srivastava, 2010. "Implications Of The Economic Rise Of The PRC For Asean and India: Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers id:2680, eSocialSciences.
- Chen, Lurong & De Lombaerde, Philippe, 2014. "Testing the relationships between globalization, regionalization and the regional hubness of the BRICs," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 111-131.
- Widodo, Tri, 2007. "“Flying Geese” Paradigm: Review, Analytical Tool and Application," MPRA Paper 78218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sören Scholvin & Luong Thanh Tran, 2016. "Is a ‘Factory Southern Africa’ Feasible?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23788, The World Bank.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brigitte Desroches & Michael Francis, 2006. "Institutional Quality, Trade, and the Changing Distribution of World Income," Staff Working Papers 06-19, Bank of Canada.
- Peter Draper & Andreas Freytag & Sören Scholvin & Luong Thanh Tran, 2016. "Is a 'Factory Southern Africa' Feasible? Harnessing Flying Geese to the South African Gateway," CESifo Working Paper Series 5867, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:02009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.