Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment under Imitation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2013. "Technology adoption, government policy and tariffication," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 337-347.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2009.
"Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 310-326, May.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2007. "Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product," Discussion Papers 2007-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Dawid, Herbert & Greiner, Alfred & Zou, Benteng, 2010.
"Optimal foreign investment dynamics in the presence of technological spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 296-313, March.
- Herbert Dawid & Alfred Greiner & Benteng Zou, 2008. "Optimal Foreign Investment Dynamics in the Presence of Technological Spillovers," CREA Discussion Paper Series 08-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2011.
"Infant industry protection and industrial dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 37-47, May.
- Ederington, Josh & McCalman, Phillip, 2009. "Infant Industry Protection and Industrial Dynamics," MPRA Paper 22361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Calvo Pardo, Héctor F. & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2012.
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 17-31.
- Hector Calvo & Gregory Corcos & Emanuel Ornelas & Facundo Albornoz, 2010. "Sequential Exporting," 2010 Meeting Papers 1065, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Facundo Albornoz & Hector Calvo-Pardo & Gregory Corcos & Emanuel Ornelas, 2010. "Sequential Exporting," CEP Discussion Papers dp0974, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Calvo-Pardo, Héctor & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2010. "Sequential exporting," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28724, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Facundo Albornoz & Hector F. Calvo Pardo & Gregory Corcos & Emanuel Ornelas, 2010. "Sequential Exporting," Discussion Papers 10-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Albornoz-Crespo, Facundo & Calvo Pardo, Hector F. & Corcos, Gregory & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2010. "Sequential Exporting," CEPR Discussion Papers 8103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Leonard & Ngo Van Long, 2015. "Technology transfers and industry closures," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 542-569, June.
- Kamal Saggi, 2016. "Trade, Intellectual Property Rights, and the World Trade Organization," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00014, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2000. "Industrial Groupings and Strategic FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jota Ishikawa & Eiji Horiuchi, 2012.
"Strategic Foreign Direct Investment in Vertically Related Markets,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(281), pages 229-242, June.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & HORIUCHI Eiji, 2012. "Strategic Foreign Direct Investment in Vertically Related Markets," Discussion papers 12014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran & Raphael Soubeyran, 2009. "Joint Venture Breakup and the Exploration-Exploitation Trade-off," Working Papers 09-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2009.
- Verico, Kiki, 2012. "The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 42087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Shohei Yoshida, 2015. "Multiproduct competition in vertically related industries," ISER Discussion Paper 0935, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Rapahel Soubeyran & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2009. "The Pace of Technology Transfer in Anticipation of Joint Venture Breakup," Working Papers 2009.102, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich, 2005. "Industrial groupings and strategic FDI," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-150, April.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:5:p:1275-1298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.