Providing easy access to cross-country comparative contextual data for demographic research: concept and recent advances of the Generations & Gender Programme Contextual Database
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Spielauer, 2004. "The Generations and Gender Contextual Database: concepts and content," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2004-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arianna Caporali & Sebastian Klüsener & Gerda Neyer & Sandra Krapf & Olga Grigorieva & Dora Kostova, 2016. "The Contextual Database of the Generations and Gender Programme: Concept, content, and research examples," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 35(9), pages 229-252, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; data banks; fertility; gender; generations;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-26 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-01-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-SEA-2013-01-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2013-001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .