AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Trade Facilitation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014. "The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Itakura, Ken, 2014. "Impact of liberalization and improved connectivity and facilitation in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 2-11.
- Evdokia Moïsé, 2013. "The Costs and Challenges of Implementing Trade Facilitation Measures," OECD Trade Policy Papers 157, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel D. Scoles, 2016. "Harmonization of Standards and Mutual Recognition Agreements on Conformity Assessment in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Viet Nam," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2015-rpr-15 edited by Samuel D. Scoles, Winter.
- Robin SAKAMOTO, 2015. "Investing in Higher Education, and Its Potential Impact on Research and Development for Technological Upgrading, Innovation, and Competitiveness," Working Papers DP-2015-52, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Dutta, Dilip & Hirawan, Fajar, 2017. "The Role of Indonesia-ASEAN Trade in Achieving Food Security in Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-13, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN Economic Community; trade facilitation; custom modernization; national single window; trade repository.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ranti Amelia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.