The Effects of the ASEAN Economic Community 2015 on Industries in Kitakyushu and Shimonoseki
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. R. Elliott & Kengo Ikemoto, 2004.
"AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra‐Regional Trade?,"
Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-23, March.
- R J R Elliott & K Ikemoto, 2003. "AFTA and the Asian Crisis: Help or Hindrance to ASEAN Intra-Regional Trade?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0311, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Okabe, Misa & Urata, Shujiro, 2014. "The impact of AFTA on intra-AFTA trade," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 12-31.
- Maurice J. G. Bun & Franc J. G. M. Klaassen & G. K. Randolph Tan, 2009. "Free Trade Areas And Intra-Regional Trade: The Case Of Asean," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(03), pages 319-334.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013.
"Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia,"
ADBI Working Papers
442, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements and Enterprises in Southeast Asia," Trade Working Papers 23718, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; ASEAN; Japan; Kitakyushu; Shimonoseki;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agi:wpaper:00000022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazuki Tamura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.