Report NEP-SEA-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Ueki, Yasushi & Shinohara, Sobee, 2015. "Empirical Analysis of Factors Promoting Product Innovation in ASEAN Economies: Focusing on Absorptive Capacity and ICT Use," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127150, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Exporting, Education, and Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants in Indonesian and Malaysian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Archanun, Kohpaiboon, 2015. "The Effects of the ASEAN Economic Community 2015 on Industries in Kitakyushu and Shimonoseki," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-04, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Sarena Goodman & Adam Isen, 2015. "Un-Fortunate Sons: Effects of the Vietnam Draft Lottery on the Next Generation's Labor Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 30 Dec 2015.
- Landiyanto, Erlangga Agustino, 2015. "Transformation of the national monitoring and evaluation arrangement in decentralized Indonesia," MPRA Paper 69073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:unt:arwopa:awp145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:unt:escsti:sti1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franco, Chiara & Sanfilippo, Marco & Seric, Adnan, 2015. "What makes linkages "good" linkages? Firms, the investment climate and business support services in Vietnam," IOB Working Papers 2015.09, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Belton, Ben & Hein, Aung & Htoo, Kyan & Kham, L. Seng & Nischan, Ulrike & Reardon, Thomas & Boughton, Duncan, 2015. "• Aquaculture in Transition: Value Chain Transformation, Fish and Food Security in Myanmar," Food Security International Development Working Papers 230981, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:unt:esctis:tis11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cuenca, Janet S., 2016. "Social Protection in APEC: In Pursuit of Inclusive Growth," Research Paper Series DP 2016-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nguyet Thi Khanh Cao, 2016. "Formal credit access for Vietnamese SMEs: What determines credit obtainment?," Discussion Papers 1601, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Agnieszka Drews, 2015. "Impact of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) to the contemporary economy," Working Papers 148/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jun 2015.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Nguyen, Kien Trung, 2015. "Wage Differentials among Ownership Groups and Worker Quality in Vietnamese Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2015-05, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Deluna, Roperto & Berdos, Kleint, 2015. "Factors Affecting Length of Job Search and Job Switching in Davao City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 68802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sengupta, Rajeswari & Sharma, Anjali, 2016. "Corporate Insolvency Resolution in India: Lessons from a cross-country comparison," MPRA Paper 69130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Te Bao & Anouk L. Schippers, 2016. "A Commercial Gift for Charity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-009/VII, Tinbergen Institute.