A Critique Of The Constant Elasticity Of Transformation (Cet) Linear Supply System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent, David P & Dixon, Peter B & Powell, Alan A, 1980. "The Estimation of Supply Response in Australian Agrucilture: The CRESH/CRETH Production System," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 221-242, February.
- Scobie, Grant M & Johnson, Paul R, 1974. "Protection and Exchange Rate: An Analysis of the New Zealand Foreign Exchange Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 50(132), pages 534-554, December.
- J. P. Houck & M. E. Ryan, 1972. "Supply Analysis for Corn in the United States: The Impact of Changing Government Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(2), pages 184-191.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1972. "Supply Analysis For Corn In The United States: The Impact Of Changing Government Programs," Staff Papers 13554, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruslana Rachel PALATNIK, "undated". "Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies," EcoMod2008 23800101, EcoMod.
- Lakatos, Csilla & Walmsley, Terrie, 2012. "Investment creation and diversion effects of the ASEAN–China free trade agreement," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 766-779.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1986. "Supply Relationships In The South - What Have We Learned?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.